Sacramento International Airport offers more than 150 daily nonstop flights to over 30 destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 10.9 million passengers in 2017 and is on track to handle 12.0 million passengers in 2018. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017. The concessions...
Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris last week announced new route addition for Sacramento, as the airline schedules Leon/Guanajuato –...
- Alaska Airlines adds Sacramento – Kona route from Dec 2018
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Frontier schedules additional new routes in 3Q18
- Hawaiian Airlines expands A321neo routes in 1Q19
- Air Canada expands North American routes in S18