Sacramento International Airport offers more than 150 daily nonstop flights to over 30 destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 10.9 million passengers in 2017 and is on track to handle 12.0 million passengers in 2018. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017. The concessions program at...
Southwest Airlines starting this week is adding limited-time service on Nashville – Sacramento route, scheduled 6 times a week. Boeing...
- Boutique Air adds Merced – Sacramento service from mid-May 2019
- World Routes 2019... who's going?
- Spirit Airlines adds new Las Vegas routes from June 2019
- Alaska Airlines S19 Skywest/Mainline aircraft changes as of 17FEB19
- Contour Airlines adds Santa Barbara – Sacramento market from April 2019
- Hawaiian Airlines expands A321 Kahului network in S19