Sacramento International Airport offers more than 170 daily flights to over 40 nonstop destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 12 million passengers in 2018 and is experiencing an additional 10-11% capacity growth during 2019. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017 and moved up to the large-sized airport category in 2019. SMF serves as an ideal gateway to northern...
Southwest Airlines in late-September 2019 announced further expansion to its Hawaii service, including accelerating service launch on 2 routes....
- Alaska Airlines discontinues 2 Hawaii routes in March 2020
- Delta revises planned Airbus A220 Seattle network expansion in S20
- American Airlines increases Chicago – Sacramento Holidays service Dec 2019
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Delta adds A220 Seattle – Sacramento service from April 2020
- Contour Airlines expands Sacramento service from mid-Sep 2019