Introduction to Sacramento International Airport
Sacramento International Airport offers more than 170 daily flights to over 40 nonstop destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 13.2 million passengers in 2019. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017 and moved up to the large-sized airport category in 2019. SMF serves as an ideal gateway to northern California with Napa (one hour), Lake Tahoe (2-2.5 hours) and...
Latest Sacramento International Airport News
Sacramento International Unveils $1.3 Billion Expansion Plan
The California airport aims to complete construction by late 2027.
Other Sacramento International Airport News
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Singapore Airlines, United Airlines Increase Codesharing
- Southwest, United Add Service From Santa Barbara
- Route Analysis: Los Angeles-Honolulu
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes
- Delta schedules A220-300 debut on 12NOV20