Sacramento International Airport offers more than 170 daily flights to over 40 nonstop destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 12 million passengers in 2018 and is experiencing an additional 10-11% capacity growth during 2019. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017 and moved up to...
Southwest Airlines in August 2019 announced network adjustment from January 2020, including expanded service to/from Hawaii. New Routes:...
- Delta adds A220 Seattle – Sacramento service from April 2020
- Contour Airlines expands Sacramento service from mid-Sep 2019
- Southwest adds limited-time Nashville – Sacramento service in May/June 2019
- Boutique Air adds Merced – Sacramento service from mid-May 2019
- World Routes 2019... who's going?
- Spirit Airlines adds new Las Vegas routes from June 2019