Introduction to Sacramento International Airport
Sacramento International Airport offers more than 170 daily flights to over 40 nonstop destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 13.2 million passengers in 2019. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017 and moved up to the large-sized airport category in 2019. SMF serves as an ideal gateway to northern California with Napa (one hour), Lake Tahoe (2-2.5 hours) and...
Mexico’s flag-carrier has opened two leisure routes from Guadalajara designed to help kickstart the country’s tourism recovery.
- Spirit adds Orange County to route map
- American Airlines W20 Mexico network additions
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Volaris schedules new US routes from Nov 2020
- JetBlue drops Long Beach, consolidates at LAX
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Honolulu-Seattle route