Sacramento International Airport offers more than 150 daily nonstop flights to over 30 destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. Sacramento International Airport was named 4th place among airports in the US and Canada for customer service in the 2012 Airports Council International Airport Service Quality program. The concessions program at Terminal B received the 2012 Richard A. Griesbach Award for overall excellence
Air Canada yesterday (29NOV17) announced North American service expansion, with the addition of 6 nonstop sectors. Among the 6, 3 of these...
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from March 2018
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- Delta adds Las Vegas – Sacramento for CES 2018
- Southwest adds new Sacramento routes form Aug 2017
- United domestic routes addition from June 2017
- JetBlue adds new A321 Trans-continental service in S17