Sacramento International Airport offers more than 150 daily nonstop flights to over 30 destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. Sacramento International Airport was named 4th place among airports in the US and Canada for customer service in the 2012 Airports Council International Airport Service Quality program. The concessions program at Terminal B received the 2012 Richard A. Griesbach Award for overall excellence
United Airlines in the weekend of 11MAY18’s schedule update filed planned changes to domestic operations at Newark , mainly effective from...
- Frontier schedules additional new routes in 3Q18
- Hawaiian Airlines expands A321neo routes in 1Q19
- Air Canada expands North American routes in S18
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from March 2018
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- Delta adds Las Vegas – Sacramento for CES 2018