Introduction to Sacramento International Airport
Sacramento International Airport offers more than 170 daily flights to over 40 nonstop destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. SMF handled a record-setting 13.2 million passengers in 2019. Sacramento International Airport received top honors for excellence in customer service from JD Powers for best medium sized North American Airport in 2017 and moved up to the large-sized airport category in 2019. SMF serves as an ideal gateway to northern California with Napa (one hour), Lake Tahoe (2-2.5 hours) and...
Seattle becomes the only mainland market served by the airline other than LAX and SFO.
- American Airlines requests a dozen service exemptions
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- Volaris schedules new US routes in June 2020
- JetBlue 2Q20 Domestic service adjustment
- Alaska Airlines discontinues 5 domestic routes in May 2020
- Delta expands A220-100 network in 2020