Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is managed by Hubei Airports Group, which is a subsidiary company owned by Beijing Capital Airprot Holdings in China. Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is the hub airport in central China. The airport has been operated since 15/04/1995. There is a 4E graded runway with 3400m long and 45m wide for operating largest aircraft up to B747. The runway was recontructed by 05/2011 to upgrade as the standby airport to operate A380 in China. The...
China Airlines Group in summer 2017 season is expanding cross-strait service to China, including subsidiary Mandarin Airlines. These additional...
- Malaysia Airlines adds 3 Chinese routes in June 2017
- AirAsia X adds Wuhan flights from Mar 2017
- China Eastern reopens Wuhan – Sydney reservation from late-Jan 2017
- China Southern boosts San Francisco capacity in S17
- China Eastern closes Wuhan - Sydney reservations as of 05DEC16
- Air France S17 Long-Haul service changes as of 27NOV16