Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is managed by Hubei Airports Group, which is a subsidiary company owned by Beijing Capital Airprot Holdings in China. Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is the hub airport in central China. The airport has been operated since 15/04/1995. There is a 4E graded runway with 3400m long and 45m wide for operating largest aircraft up to B747. The runway was recontructed by 05/2011 to upgrade as the standby airport to operate A380 in China. The...
Cambodian carrier Lanmei Airlines in the first quarter of 2019 continues to expand service to China, including scheduled charters. Planned new...
- Air France Mainline NS19 long-haul changes as of 28DEC18
- China Southern splits Shenzhen – Wuhan – Dubai service in W18
- China Southern adds Wuhan – Ho Chi Minh City from late-July 2018
- China Southern W18 Wuhan – London aircraft changes
- China Southern moves 787-9 San Francisco debut to July 2018
- Air Mauritius plans Wuhan launch in July 2018