Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is managed by Hubei Airports Group, which is a subsidiary company owned by Beijing Capital Airprot Holdings in China. Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is the hub airport in central China. The airport has been operated since 15/04/1995. There is a 4E graded runway with 3400m long and 45m wide for operating largest aircraft up to B747. The runway was recontructed by 05/2011 to upgrade as the standby airport to operate A380 in China. The...
China Southern Airlines, the official carrier of World Routes 2018 , last week filed service changes to Dubai, as the airline plans to expand...
- China Southern adds Wuhan – Ho Chi Minh City from late-July 2018
- China Southern W18 Wuhan – London aircraft changes
- China Southern moves 787-9 San Francisco debut to July 2018
- Air Mauritius plans Wuhan launch in July 2018
- Thai Lion Air adds scheduled Wuhan service in S18
- China Southern plans 787-9 San Francisco service from June 2018