Scotland is an historic and vibrant tourism destination with a growing economy. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is located in west central Scotland. Glasgow and the west has a gross domestic product of €60 billion – which accounts for just under 39 percent of the Scottish economy. With the best surface access in Scotland, the airport is accessible by 2.1 million people within 60 minutes by car and it is the only Scottish airport with its own railway station. Glasgow...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 27
- Number of Terminals: 1
Happy Tartan Day!
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport announces new route
- Ryanair expands Girona base operations in S17
- Ryanair expands Scotland service in S17
- Glasgow Prestwick takes a step closer to launching manned space flights
- Ryanair Expands Malta W16 Operations
- Ryanair Expands Glasgow Market in W16