Bengaluru International Airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru and New Terminal inaugurated About Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) BIAL is a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bangalore‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Bengaluru International Airport. Private promoters hold a 74% (GVK – 43% Siemens Projects Ventures –26%, and or Flughafen Zurich AG– 5%)...
Etihad Airways at the launch of summer season plans to introduce 3 rd daily service on Abu Dhabi – Bangalore route, effective from...
- IndiGo Expands Bangalore / Chennai Service from April 2016
- IndiGo Expands Domestic Service in March 2016
- IndiGo Jan/Feb 2016 Domestic Service Expansion
- QATAR Airways S16 Bangalore / Mumbai Aircraft Changes as of 13JAN16
- QATAR Airways S16 Operation Changes as of 30DEC15
- Emirates S16 Operational Aircraft Changes as of 15DEC15