Liege Airport: tailored service in a perfect location Situated in Belgium, at the heart of Western Europe, and located at the crossroad of Belgian's two main uncongested highways, Liege Airport is the biggest cargo airport in Belgium (8th in Europe) and one of the fastest growing in the world. Its succes in cargo relies on the Flexport® concept: tailored services and a true alternative to inefficient "mainports". Liege being the biggest city from the walloon region, the airport also...
QATAR Airways Cargo from July 2016 plans to introduce new routing to South America, including a direct service to Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas, on...
- brussels airlines Preliminary Operations for 25MAR16
- brussels airlines Operations on 24MAR16
- VLM Gradually Ends Liege Operation from June 2015
- VLM Begins New Routes from Liege form May 2015
- VLM Airlines to Establish Liege Links
- bmi Regional Launches Three new Routes from Munich