Liege Airport: tailored service in a perfect location Situated in Belgium, at the heart of Western Europe, and located at the crossroad of Belgian's two main uncongested highways, Liege Airport is the biggest cargo airport in Belgium (8th in Europe) and one of the fastest growing in the world. Its succes in cargo relies on the Flexport® concept: tailored services and a true alternative to inefficient "mainports". Liege being the biggest city from the walloon region, the airport also...
In the first of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports and destinations named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018...
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds New Latin America Routing from July 2016
- brussels airlines Preliminary Operations for 25MAR16
- brussels airlines Operations on 24MAR16
- VLM Gradually Ends Liege Operation from June 2015