Introduction to Liege Airport
Liege Airport: tailored service in a perfect location
Situated in Belgium, at the heart of Western Europe, and located at the crossroad of Belgian's two main uncongested highways, Liege Airport is the biggest cargo airport in Belgium (8th in Europe) and one of the fastest growing in the world. Its succes in cargo relies on the Flexport® concept: tailored services and a true alternative to inefficient "mainports".
Liege being the biggest city from the walloon region, the airport also benefits from a catchment area of more than 8 million people and is the prefered gateway from people in the...
TUIfly Belgium in summer 2020 season plans to introduce Liege – Oujda route, pending on current situation. The airline’s schedule...
- TUIfly Belgium adds Liege – Antalya/Izmir routing from June 2019
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds New Latin America Routing from July 2016
- brussels airlines Preliminary Operations for 25MAR16