Rotterdam The Hague Airport's is centrally located in the southwest of the Netherlands - just six kilometres from the city centre of Rotterdam, 20 kilometres from The Hague and only 70 kilometres from Amsterdam. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a (business) passenger friendly and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands right in the industrial heart of the country with easy & quick access to all major cities, business centres and tourist destinations. Because of that it is the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Transavia, British Airways, Vueling, Corendon, TUI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 47
- Number of Terminals: 1
Transavia in January and February 2018 scheduled limited-time service for Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route, which sees a total of 5 round-trip...
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- bmi Regional ends Munich – Rotterdam service in March 2017
- Transavia resumes Rotterdam – Valencia from April 2017
- Transavia adds new Rotterdam routes in S17
- flyBe Adds Manchester – Rotterdam Service from Feb 2016
- TACV to Launch Direct Flight to Rotterdam