Rotterdam The Hague Airport's is centrally located in the southwest of the Netherlands - just six kilometres from the city centre of Rotterdam, 20 kilometres from The Hague and only 70 kilometres from Amsterdam. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a (business) passenger friendly and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands right in the industrial heart of the country with easy & quick access to all major cities, business centres and tourist destinations. Because of that it is the preferred airport...
Royal Air Maroc in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Rotterdam , where the airline plans to resume service from 28OCT19. The...
- BA CityFlyer W19 service adjustments as of 24JUL19
- Royal Air Maroc resumes Rotterdam service in W19
- Pegasus adds Kayseri – Rotterdam link in S19
- Pegasus adds Hamburg / Rotterdam service in W18
- Transavia schedules new routes from Rotterdam in W18
- Transavia schedules new routes in S19