Introduction to Rotterdam The Hague Airport
Rotterdam The Hague Airport's is centrally located in the southwest of the Netherlands - just six kilometres from the city centre of Rotterdam, 20 kilometres from The Hague and only 70 kilometres from Amsterdam. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a (business) passenger friendly and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands right in the industrial heart of the country with easy & quick access to all major cities, business centres and tourist destinations. Because of that it is the preferred airport for both business and leisure travellers.
A new link between the Netherlands and Italy is set to join Transavia’s route network.
- Schiphol Group concedes COVID-19 is depressing air travel
- TUIfly Maroc adds Agadir – Rotterdam service from mid-Dec 2020
- TUIfly Maroc adds new Marrakech routes in S20
- Transavia expands Rotterdam network in S20
- Royal Air Maroc adjusts planned Rotterdam service in W19
- BA CityFlyer W19 service adjustments as of 24JUL19