Rotterdam The Hague Airport's is centrally located in the southwest of the Netherlands - just six kilometres from the city centre of Rotterdam, 20 kilometres from The Hague and only 70 kilometres from Amsterdam. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a (business) passenger friendly and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands right in the industrial heart of the country with easy & quick access to all major cities, business centres and tourist destinations. Because of that it is the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Transavia, British Airways, TUI, Corendon, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 41
- Number of Terminals: 1
Transavia in summer 2019 season plans to introduce new service from Eindhoven and Rotterdam, with a mix of 737-700 and -800 aircraft. Planned...
- FlyErbil launches Rotterdam service in late-June 2018
- Transavia plans Rotterdam – Lamezia Terme launch in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Transavia expands Irakleion service in S18
- Transavia S18 Europe service changes as of 21SEP17
- Transavia adds limited-time Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route in 1Q18