Prince George is home to the 4th longest commercial runway in Canada and the 2nd longest in British Columbia. It is Canada’s newest designated tech stop airport it can handle all wide body, main deck freighters and can refuel any size aircraft in less than 90 minutes. YXS can connect air to road access throughout the country in less than 24hours for western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. The Prince George Airport works with all major multinational freight forwarders. In 2016,...
Canadian carrier WestJet is revising operations at Calgary, which sees selected service being reduced or cancelled from February 2016. Affected...
- Pacific Coastal Airlines Adds Victoria – Prince George Service from Jan 2015
- WestJet W14 Planned New Routes as of 21JUL14
- WestJet Encore to Start Calgary – Prince George Service from late-Oct 2014
- WestJet Adds Calgary – Prince George / New York JFK Service in S14
- WestJet Encore W13 Service Expansions
- Air Canada Expands Dash8-Q400 Operation to Vancouver from May 2013