Routes Europe is the region’s annual route development forum and this year will be held in Budapest, the capital city of Hungary and hosted by Budapest Airport. With direct connections to most of the metropolitan areas in Europe it is a prime location for Airports, Airlines, Tourism Authorities, Policy Leaders and Aviation Stakeholders who are interested in flying to, from and within the region to meet, do business and plan for the future.
The competition for air services and the economic benefits they bring has never been greater and airports are presenting their market to airlines in ever more creative and innovative ways. With the tough economic climate in Europe the dialogue between airlines and airports is extremely important; the core focus will vary from route expansion to route development to future planning.
With more than 3,000 route development meetings taking place at the event Routes Europe offers an unrivalled platform for airlines and airports to do business face-to-face with the key decision makers and network planners in the industry.
We hope you will join us at Routes Europe 2013, the airline and airport networking forum for the region.
Latest Event News
- ROUTES EUROPE: A Review from Budapest
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Hands over to Marseille for 2014
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Awards 2013 Winners Announced
- ROUTES EUROPE: Munich Airport Triumphs in European Routes Awards
- ROUTES EUROPE: EuroControl Ramps up Monitoring on Greek Routes
- ROUTES EUROPE: SkyWork Starts Search for Second Base - VIDEO INTERVIEW
Five of the seven Route Exchange Airline Briefing presentations from Routes Europe 2013 are available for download now. Here's a quick breakdown...