The 8th Routes Africa took place on 7-9 July 2013, Kampala, Uganda and was joint hosted by Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda and Entebbe International Airport.
Routes Africa is the key event for Airports, Airlines, Tourism Authorities, Policy Leaders, Keynote speakers and exhibitors to meet, do business and plan for the future.
The annual networking gathering brings together more than 300 key players in the airline and airport industry from across the African region and beyond for strategic networking on air service development.
We hope you had a productive and fantastic time and we look forward to seeing at Routes Africa 2014, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Latest Event News
- ROUTES AFRICA: Air Uganda Hopes to Link with Celestair Partners for pan-African Operation
- ROUTES AFRICA: Airline Executives in the Mist!
- ROUTES AFRICA: Ugandan Government Hints at Uganda Airlines Revival
- ROUTES AFRICA: Ethiopian Invests in new Malawi Airlines Venture
- ROUTES AFRICA: Royal Air Maroc to Provide Mainland African Link to Tenerife
- ROUTES AFRICA: Bombardier Delivers CSeries to Vueling
It was clear from the passionate, and sometimes humorous, debate at this year’s two-day Routes Africa Strategy Summit in Uganda that...