Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
The market between Vietnam and South Korea has grown at a phenomenal rate in recent years, with fledgling carrier Bamboo Airways the latest airline...
- Jeju Air begins Jetstar Codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Guam service from late-Dec 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Sanya service from Nov 2019
- Jeju Air 4Q19 network additions
- Jeju Air adds new routes to China in 3Q19
- Jeju Air adds Jeju – Kaohsiung service from Oct 2019