Introduction to Jeju Air
Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air during the month of September 2020 continues to operate limited International service, including Mainland China, Japan and The...
- Jeju Air August 2020 International operation as of 24JUL20
- Jeju Air schedules one-time Saipan service in August 2020
- Jeju Air July 2020 Philippine operations as of 07JUL20
- New South Korean LCC Aero-K eyes underserved routes
- Jeju Air resumes Clark service in July 2020
- Jeju Air plans Vietnam service resumption in late-July 2020