Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air during the month of February 2020 scheduled limited-time service on Muan – Chiang Mai route, scheduled twice weekly with Boeing...
- Jeju Air extends Tagbilaran service to late-March 2020
- T'Way Air Osaka 1Q20 service changes
- Jeju Air / Jin Air 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Tourism appetite drives Vietnam - South Korea capacity growth
- Jeju Air begins Jetstar Codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Guam service from late-Dec 2019