Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air in the first quarter of 2020 season is adjusting Seoul Incheon – Hong Kong service, as the carrier temporary restores selected...
- Jeju Air extends Tagbilaran service into S20
- Jeju Air adds Busan – Chiang Mai service in 1Q20
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Chiang Mai service in Feb 2020
- Jeju Air extends Tagbilaran service to late-March 2020
- T'Way Air Osaka 1Q20 service changes
- Jeju Air / Jin Air 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes