Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Eastar Jet and SilkAir are set to launch services between Singapore and Busan as part of efforts to promote trade, business and tourism.
- Jeju Air expands Fukuoka routes from July 2019
- Jeju Air adds Busan – Singapore service from July 2019
- Jeju Air increases Kaohsiung service in June/July 2019
- Jeju Air adds Busan – Sapporo service from May 2019
- Jeju Air adds limited-time Shizuoka service in late-March 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Ulan Baatar charters in March 2019