Introduction to Jeju Air
Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Carrier to be based 100 km south of Seoul at Cheongju International Airport.
- Jeju Air August 2020 International operation as of 24JUL20
- Jeju Air schedules one-time Saipan service in August 2020
- Jeju Air July 2020 Philippine operations as of 07JUL20
- Jeju Air resumes Clark service in July 2020
- Jeju Air plans Vietnam service resumption in late-July 2020
- Jeju Air adds Busan – Yangyang service in 3Q20