Introduction to Jeju Air
Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air in late-April 2020 launched new domestic service to Yeosu , where the airline operates 1 daily flight each from Jeju and Seoul Gimpo....
- Jeju Air June 2020 International operations as of 21MAY20
- Air Seoul / Eastar Jet / Jeju Air March 2020 service changes as of 06MAR20
- Jeju Air cancels Vladivostok service in March 2020
- Eastar Jet / Jeju Air / T'Way Air Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 25FEB20
- Jeju Air March 2020 Asia service changes as of 21FEB20
- Korean carriers Feb/Mar 2020 China/Hong Kong/Macau service changes as of 06FEB20