Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air in late-March 2019 is operating limited-time service to Shizuoka , with nonstop flight to Guam and Seoul Incheon. Planned operational...
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Ulan Baatar charters in March 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Vladivostok service from April 2019
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Macau service in S19
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Tokyo service from late-March 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Jeju Air W18 Saipan service changes as of 27NOV18