Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Jeju Air in July and August 2019 is introducing additional routes to China, on board Boeing 737 aircraft. Planned new routes include the...
- Jeju Air adds Jeju – Kaohsiung service from Oct 2019
- Jeju Air Aug - Oct 2019 Japan service changes
- Jeju Air adds Daegu – Cebu service from mid-Sep 2019
- Jeju Air adds Jeju – Bangkok service from late-July 2019
- Route rundown: PUS-SIN, CVG-SRQ, MXP-LED
- Jeju Air expands Fukuoka routes from July 2019