Introduction to Jeju Air
JEJU AIR is Korea's number one low-cost carrier.
JEJU AIR is having been formed in 2005.
Sine then, we have been growing as a low-cost carrier that innovates the way people travel.
JEJU AIR operates 37 Boeing 737-800s, which are proven to be "safety" and "efficiency" worldwide. JEJU AIR has contracted 40 B737-8 and plans to introduce them sequentially from 2023.
1) Operating Country : 13, City : 51, Routes : 87
2) No.1 Passenger delivery on the Korea-Japan route
3) No. 1 Punctuality airline in the Northeast Asia (No.5 in Global)
4) No.1 LCC & TOP.2 Airline in korea
Jeju Air is thefirst and largest...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- New South Korean LCC Aero-K eyes underserved routes
- Tourism appetite drives Vietnam - South Korea capacity growth
- Route rundown: PUS-SIN, CVG-SRQ, MXP-LED
- Singapore-Busan set for more low-cost options
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
Jeju Air's Network Powered by
Explore Jeju Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Jeju Air
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 17 days ago