Jeju Air is thefirst and largest LCC in Korea, with 28% of total capacity share among the market in 2018. We operate a fleet of Boeing 737s from eight Korean hub airports both domestically and internationally.
We have a large quantity of 50 Boeing 737MAX on order with delivery beginning in 2022 till 2026.
Korean carriers in the last few days filed additional changes to its operation for the month of March 2020. As of 06MAR20, the following changes...
- Jeju Air cancels Vladivostok service in March 2020
- Eastar Jet / Jeju Air / T'Way Air Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 25FEB20
- Jeju Air March 2020 Asia service changes as of 21FEB20
- Korean carriers Feb/Mar 2020 China/Hong Kong/Macau service changes as of 06FEB20
- Jeju Air 1Q20 Seoul – Hong Kong frequency changes
- Jeju Air extends Tagbilaran service into S20