Introduction to Cambodia Angkor Air
Cambodia Angkor Air is a national flag carrier of Cambodia. Founded on 27/07/2009. Join-Venture Agreement among VNA, Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) and Cambodian enterprises. Start up with 02ATR72 in 2009. The fleet develop to: 03ATR72 & 03Airbus in 2017. Headquarter is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Now is the only one carrier which obtain the IOSA certificate in Cambodia. And it is IATA member as well. Our slogan is “Proudly serve the Kingdom”.
Cambodia Angkor Air in July 2020 continues limited schedule service, including service resumption to Vietnam. The airline last week already...
- Cambodia Angkor Air Feb/Mar 2020 Da Nang / Macau service changes
- Cambodian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland Chian service changes as of 04FEB20
- Cambodia Angkor Air Feb/Mar 2020 China inventory changes as of 30JAN20
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Phnom Penh – Hangzhou in 1Q20
- Cambodia Angkor Air schedules new routes to China in 4Q19
- Cambodia Angkor Air expands Da Nang service in W19