Introduction to Cambodia Angkor Air
Cambodia Angkor Air is a national flag carrier of Cambodia. Founded on 27/07/2009. Join-Venture Agreement among VNA, Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) and Cambodian enterprises. Start up with 02ATR72 in 2009. The fleet develop to: 03ATR72 & 03Airbus in 2017. Headquarter is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Now is the only one carrier which obtain the IOSA certificate in Cambodia. And it is IATA member as well. Our slogan is “Proudly serve the Kingdom”.
Cambodia Angkor Air in October 2020 plans to launch new route to Mainland China, with the scheduling of Phnom Penh – Zhengzhou route....
- Cambodia Angkor Air August 2020 operations as of 02AUG20
- Cambodia Angkor Air 16JUN20 – 31JUL20 operations as of 26JUN20
- Cambodia Angkor Air Feb/Mar 2020 Da Nang / Macau service changes
- Cambodian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland Chian service changes as of 04FEB20
- Cambodia Angkor Air Feb/Mar 2020 China inventory changes as of 30JAN20
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Phnom Penh – Hangzhou in 1Q20