Cambodia Angkor Air is a national flag carrier of Cambodia. Founded on 27/07/2009. Join-Venture Agreement among VNA, Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) and Cambodian enterprises. Start up with 02ATR72 in 2009. The fleet develop to: 03ATR72 & 03Airbus in 2017. Headquarter is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Now is the only one carrier which obtain the IOSA certificate in Cambodia. And it is IATA member as well. Our slogan is “Proudly serve the Kingdom”.
Cambodia Angkor Air in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer 3 additional routes to China, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned operation...
- Cambodia Angkor Air expands Da Nang service in W19
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Sihanoukville – Guangzhou service in W19
- Cambodia Angkor Air schedules additional Sihanoukville routes from June 2019
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Huai'An charters in 2Q18
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Hefei charters in 1Q18
- Cambodia Angkor Air plans scheduled charter to Kunming in W17