Cambodia Angkor Air is a national flag carrier of Cambodia. Founded on 27/07/2009. Join-Venture Agreement among VNA, Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) and Cambodian enterprises. Start up with 02ATR72 in 2009. The fleet develop to: 03ATR72 & 03Airbus in 2017. Headquarter is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Now is the only one carrier which obtain the IOSA certificate in Cambodia. And it is IATA member as well. Our slogan is “Proudly serve the Kingdom”.
Cambodia Angkor Air during the month of April and May 2018 is adding new scheduled charter service to China, with Airbus A320 operating Siem Reap...
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Hefei charters in 1Q18
- Cambodia Angkor Air plans scheduled charter to Kunming in W17
- Cambodia Angkor Air adds Sihanoukville – Chengdu charters in Oct 2016
- Cambodia Angkor Air Adds New China Scheduled Charters in 16Q3
- Cambodia Angkor Air Adds New Vietnam Routes in S16
- Cambodia Angkor Air to Start Phnom Penh – Seoul Operation from April 2016