With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited”
The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid up equity shares of...
Indian carrier Vistara is to launch its maiden international flights from next month, with Singapore set to be its first destination outside India.
- Route rundown: DEL-YYZ, TSE-NRT, PEK-NCE
- Air India July – Oct 2019 UK service adjustments
- Air India delays Mumbai – Colombo service to late-Sep 2019
- Air India East Asia network changes from mid-Sep 2019
- Air India expands flyBe codeshares from late-June 2019
- Air India resumes Toronto service from late-Sep 2019