With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
11 months 8 days ago
Vistara aims to beef up fleet with $3.1bn order, while Air India takes another government bailout.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air India sale to be revived
- Air India expands Ethiopian Africa codeshare network from June 2018
- Air India / EGYPTAIR expands codeshare service from May 2018
- Air India increases European service from May 2018
- Air India / Air Mauritius expands codeshare routes in 1Q18