Introduction to Air India
Founded by the legendary JRD Tata, Air India pioneered India’s aviation sector. Since its first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has an extensive domestic network and has spread its wings beyond to become a major international airline with a network across USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Far-East, South-East Asia, Australia and the Gulf. Air India is a member of Star Alliance, the largest global airline consortium. After 69 years as a Government-owned enterprise, Air India and Air India Express were welcomed back into the Tata group in January 2022. The present management at Air India is...
Air India says it is the first Indian carrier to offer self-service baggage drop and check-in at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Vistara Adds A321neo Service To Hong Kong
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 4, 2023)
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- Air India Expands Dubai Capacity
- Airline In Focus: Air India
- Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
Air India's Network Powered by
Explore Air India's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Air India
has updated the overview page on their profile
2 months 10 days ago