With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago
Air India later this month plans to increase capacity on Delhi – Singapore service, currently served by A321 and Boeing 787-8, 1 daily...
- Air India and Avianca begins codeshare service from Nov 2018
- Air India increases Tel Aviv service from late-Nov 2018
- Air India resumes Mumbai – New York JFK from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- Air India closes London – Newark reservation; adds Bangalore – London from Nov 2018
- Air India expands Bangkok network from mid-Oct 2018