Introduction to Air India
With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited”
The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid up equity shares of Rs.10 each). Air India operates over 90 destinations.
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in September 2021, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be...
- Indian domestic airline traffic on the rebound
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- American set for Delhi return
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh
- Vistara adds second European destination