With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago
This week: Air India is to resume flights from Mumbai to Frankfurt after an absence of eight years; Avianca adds Chicago service; and Spirit to...
- Air India resumes Mumbai – Frankfurt route from mid-Oct 2018
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines
- Vistara order shows mixed fortunes of Indian carriers
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air India sale to be revived
- Air India expands Ethiopian Africa codeshare network from June 2018