With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
5 months 9 days ago
From big mergers to the emergence of next-generation airlines, ASM's Nigel Mayes makes five predictions on what might shake the aviation world in...
- New Delhi relaxes FDI rules to encourage Air India suitors
- Air India expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Route rundown: BHX-ATQ, ANR-ZRH, ORY-EWR
- Air India boosts Bangkok flights from Dec 2017
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Stockholm Arlanda secures Delhi route