With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
Air India from May 2019 is adjusting operational frequency for Delhi – Copenhagen service, as the airline closed reservations for service...
- Air India adjusts Mumbai – New York service Mar – May 2019
- Air India Birmingham / Madrid inventory update as of 15MAR19
- Air India suspends Birmingham service from mid-March 2019
- Air India adds Najaf service from mid-Feb 2019
- Air India Dec 2018 Delhi – Jeddah aircraft changes
- Air India W18 Singapore aircraft changes