With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited”
The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid up equity shares of...
Air India in recent schedule update revised planned service launch on Mumbai – Hong Kong route. Originally scheduled from 19SEP19, the...
- CPH's routes in focus: Kiev, Delhi and Hong Kong
- Air India delays Mumbai – Colombo launch to late-Oct 2019
- Air India expands Middle East service in W19
- Air India resumes Nairobi service from late-Nov 2019
- Airline in focus: Air India
- Air India / Fiji Airways begins codeshare partnership from Aug 2019