With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
7 months 10 days ago
Air India and Air Mauritius in the first quarter of 2018 expanded codeshare partnership, covering service beyond Mauritius as well as domestic...
- Air India / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from March 2018
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR
- Air India resumes Tel Aviv service from late-March 2018
- Air India increases Sydney flights in NS18
- Air India increases San Francisco service in S18
- Air India adds nonstop Amritsar – Birmingham sector from late-Feb 2018