Introduction to Air India
With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited”
The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid up equity shares of Rs.10 each). Air India operates over 90 destinations.
Negotiate with senior network planners from Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, IndiGo, AirAsia Group and more at the region’s leading aviation...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 21, 2022)
- Air India To Further Expand US Network
- Canada, India Expand Air Services Agreement
- Interview: Vienna Targets Asia Recovery
- Air India Plans More US Routes Following Fleet Revamp
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)