Hebei Airlines was relaunched on 29-Jun-2010 following an agreement between Sichuan Airlines Group and the Hebei Municipal Government to restructure the airline. Formerly based at Shenyang Taoxian International Airport, in Liaoning Province in Northeast China and established by Chinese aircraft manufacturer Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and Sichuan Airlines, Hebei Airlines has developed a base at Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
Taiwan over the weekend of 08FEB20 issued latest travel restriction, as all cross-strait flights being cancelled from 10FEB20 to 30APR20, except...
- Hebei Airlines resumes Hangzhou – Singapore in 1Q20
- Hebei Airlines resumes Shijiazhuang – Taipei service in 1Q20
- Hebei Airlines adds Shijiazhuang – Osaka service from Jan 2020
- Hebei Airlines outlines Beijing Daxing operations from late-Oct 2019
- Hebei Airlines suspends Shijiazhuang – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Hebei Airlines reduces Shijiazhuang – Taipei service from late-Aug 2019