Hebei Airlines was relaunched on 29-Jun-2010 following an agreement between Sichuan Airlines Group and the Hebei Municipal Government to restructure the airline. Formerly based at Shenyang Taoxian International Airport, in Liaoning Province in Northeast China and established by Chinese aircraft manufacturer Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and Sichuan Airlines, Hebei Airlines has developed a base at Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
Hebei Airlines next week is adjusting service to Singapore, where it plans to discontinue Hangzhou – Singapore route, starting 21MAY19....
- Hebei Airlines adds Lianyungang – Bangkok service in S19
- Hebei Airlines adds Guiyang – Bangkok from late-Oct 2018
- Xiamen Airlines expands Hebei Airlines codeshare to SE Asia from May 2018
- Hebei Airlines plans Phuket launch in late-March 2018
- Route rundown: SJW-HGH-SIN, CTU-LED, TIV-CPH
- Hebei Airlines plans Singapore launch in late-Oct 2017