Hebei Airlines was relaunched on 29-Jun-2010 following an agreement between Sichuan Airlines Group and the Hebei Municipal Government to restructure the airline. Formerly based at Shenyang Taoxian International Airport, in Liaoning Province in Northeast China and established by Chinese aircraft manufacturer Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and Sichuan Airlines, Hebei Airlines has developed a base at Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
Hebei Airlines in late-September 2019 is suspending Shijiazhuang – Taipei Taoyuan route, as the airline cancelled 1 weekly service from...
- Hebei Airlines reduces Shijiazhuang – Taipei service from late-Aug 2019
- Hebei Airlines discontinues Hangzhou – Singapore service from late-May 2019
- Hebei Airlines adds Lianyungang – Bangkok service in S19
- Hebei Airlines adds Guiyang – Bangkok from late-Oct 2018
- Xiamen Airlines expands Hebei Airlines codeshare to SE Asia from May 2018
- Hebei Airlines plans Phuket launch in late-March 2018