Hebei Airlines was relaunched on 29-Jun-2010 following an agreement between Sichuan Airlines Group and the Hebei Municipal Government to restructure the airline. Formerly based at Shenyang Taoxian International Airport, in Liaoning Province in Northeast China and established by Chinese aircraft manufacturer Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and Sichuan Airlines, Hebei Airlines has developed a base at Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
Hebei Airlines in the first quarter plans to resume Shijiazhuang – Taipei Taoyuan service, albeit the airline scheduled 5 round-trip...
- Hebei Airlines adds Shijiazhuang – Osaka service from Jan 2020
- Hebei Airlines outlines Beijing Daxing operations from late-Oct 2019
- Hebei Airlines suspends Shijiazhuang – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Hebei Airlines reduces Shijiazhuang – Taipei service from late-Aug 2019
- Hebei Airlines discontinues Hangzhou – Singapore service from late-May 2019
- Hebei Airlines adds Lianyungang – Bangkok service in S19