Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July 2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
The owner of Japan’s All Nippon Airways (ANA) and low-cost operator Peach has approved plans to order 30 Boeing 737 Max 8s and 18 Airbus A320neos....
- Peach / Vanilla Air network integration in 2019
- ANA begins Peach and Vanilla network integration
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates
- ANA targets medium-haul routes
- Peach plans Okinawa – Kaohsiung launch in late-April 2018
- Peach plans Osaka – Kushiro launch from Aug 2018