Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July 2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
Featuring the latest news and orders announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow, including big wins for Boeing and Airbus, as well as details of...
- ANA targets medium-haul routes
- Peach plans Okinawa – Kaohsiung launch in late-April 2018
- Peach plans Osaka – Kushiro launch from Aug 2018
- Peach adds Osaka – Niigata service in March 2018
- Peach cancels Okinawa – Hong Kong in W17
- Peach increases Osaka – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2017