Introduction to Peach Aviation
Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July
2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services
more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers
daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- ANA Targets Late 2023 Launch For New Medium-Haul Unit
- Peach expands Nagoya Chubu service in late-Dec 2020
- Peach resumes International service from late-Oct 2020
- Peach to resume three Japan-Taiwan routes this month
- Peach expands Okinawa service in W20
- Peach schedules new routes from Tokyo in August 2020