Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July
2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services
more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers
daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
Japanese low-cost carrier Peach in winter 2019/20 season is expanding service to Ishigaki, while introducing service to Amami Oshima, as part of...
- Peach expands Taiwan service in W19
- Peach W19 Korea service changes
- ANA agrees fleet expansion and Philippine Airlines investment
- Peach / Vanilla Air network integration in 2019
- ANA begins Peach and Vanilla network integration
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates