Introduction to Peach Aviation
Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July
2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services
more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers
daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
Japanese low-cost carrier Peach in winter 2020/21 season plans to launch new routes from Nagoya Chubu, previously served by AirAsia Japan. From...
- Peach resumes International service from late-Oct 2020
- Peach to resume three Japan-Taiwan routes this month
- Peach expands Okinawa service in W20
- Peach schedules new routes from Tokyo in August 2020
- Route Analysis: EWR-LAX, NRT-KUH, FRA-PVG
- Peach June 2020 operations as of 22MAY20