Introduction to Peach Aviation
Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July
2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services
more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers
daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
ANA Group in the last few days further reduced operation to Asia for the month of March 2020, including low-cost unit Peach. Planned adjustment as...
- ANA / Peach March 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- Peach Feb/Mar 2020 Hong Kong service changes as of 12FEB20
- Japanese carriers Mainland China / Hong Kong Feb/Mar 2020 changes as of 07FEB20
- Peach discontinues Osaka – Matsuyama service in late-March 2020
- Peach S20 Domestic service expansion
- Peach expands Ishigaki; adds Amami Oshima service in W19