Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
Volotea in winter 2020/21 season plans to operate Venice – Naples service, on board Airbus A319 aircraft. Operational frequency varies...
- Volotea adds 10 new Holidays-only service in Dec 2020
- Volotea adds more domestic connections
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Routes Reconnected: Critical in reshaping the world’s air services
- Transavia France launches first domestic routes
- Volotea moves selected new routes launch to S21