Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
Leading carriers including Emirates, American Airlines, Air China, and many more have confirmed their attendance at the 26th World Route...
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Volotea plots capacity growth, signs Aegean codeshare
- Volotea increases Milan Linate service ahead of launch
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network
- Volotea to connect Spain and Gibraltar
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond