Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
Spanish carrier Volotea has created its sixth base in Italy, which will focus mainly on domestic routes and flights to Greece.
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 19)
- Volotea plots Spanish expansion
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Volotea adds Olbia – Bologna service from July 2020