Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain...
We profile Volotea, the Spanish low-cost airline attending Routes Europe 2019.
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- Interview: Athens’ winning formula
- Volotea W18 new routes as of 02AUG18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up