Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Spain’s Volotea Launches Second France-Algeria Route
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Spanish Carrier Volotea To Open Seventh French Base
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More