Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain...
This week: Eurowings heads into Eastern Europe; Air Transat receives first A321LR; Adelaide Airport reports international growth; Volotea to grow...
- Airline in focus: Volotea
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- Interview: Athens’ winning formula
- Volotea W18 new routes as of 02AUG18