Introduction to Volotea
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain (Asturias & Bilbao) and Greece (Athens).
The LCC will begin domestic service in November, offering four routes form Nantes and one from Paris Orly.
- Volotea moves selected new routes launch to S21
- Volotea adds new routes between Lyon and Spain from Oct 2020
- Interview: Why Routes Reconnected is vital to the recovery
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service