Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 20 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea main markets are Italy, France, Spain and Greece. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Marseille), Spain...
This week: AirAsia begins routes to Belitung; Volotea to station two A319s in Naples; Loganair to start Cornwall Newquay flights; SAS expands...
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- Volotea plans Marseille – Castellon service from April 2020
- Volotea W19 Network adjustment as of 15JUL19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Airline in focus: Volotea
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18