Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to more than 50 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia and operates also direct flights from Kraljevo Morava Airport (KVO),...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Routes Q&A: Air Serbia Prioritizes China
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 31, 2023)
- JetBlue Launches Paris, Advances Air Serbia Codeshare
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 5, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 15, 2023)
Air Serbia's Network Powered by
Explore Air Serbia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 years 3 months ago