Air Serbia is the flag carrier of the Republic of Serbia. Serving more than 40 Euro-Mediterranean destinations directly from our Belgrade hub, it also offers access to long haul destinations worldwide via codeshare and shareholder partner, Etihad Airways. Air Serbia has a long history, being the successor of Aeroput – formed in 1927 – and JAT Yugoslav Airlines. In 2016, it was the fourth-largest legacy carrier in Central and Eastern Europe. The airline was...
Air Serbia in late-December 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with AtlasGlobal, covering service beyond Istanbul. Planned new codeshare routes...
- Air Serbia 1Q19 New York aircraft changes
- AtlasGlobal expands Air Serbia codeshare network in W18
- Air Serbia W18 New York frequency changes as of 24SEP18
- Air Serbia 4Q18 New York frequency changes
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Air Serbia boosts Alitalia codeshare routes from June 2017