Air Serbia is the flag carrier of the Republic of Serbia. Serving more than 40 Euro-Mediterranean destinations directly from our Belgrade hub, it also offers access to long haul destinations worldwide via codeshare and shareholder partner, Etihad Airways.
Air Serbia has a long history, being the successor of Aeroput – formed in 1927 – and JAT Yugoslav Airlines. In 2016, it was the fourth-largest legacy carrier in Central and Eastern Europe. The airline was formerly known as Jat Airways until...
Air Serbia earlier this month expanded Belgrade – London Heathrow service, as overall frequency increased from 9 to 16 weekly since...
- AtlasGlobal / Air Serbia expands codeshare routes from late-May 2019
- Air Serbia expands Nis network from July 2019
- Air Serbia increases London service from late-May 2019
- Air Europa / Air Serbia expands codeshare partnership in S19
- airBaltic / Air Serbia expands codeshare network in S19
- Air France / Air Serbia expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
has updated their profile
3 months 27 days ago