Air Serbia is the flag carrier of the Republic of Serbia. Serving more than 40 Euro-Mediterranean destinations directly from our Belgrade hub, it also offers access to long haul destinations worldwide via codeshare and shareholder partner, Etihad Airways.
Air Serbia has a long history, being the successor of Aeroput – formed in 1927 – and JAT Yugoslav Airlines. In 2016, it was the fourth-largest legacy carrier in Central and Eastern Europe. The airline was formerly known as Jat Airways until it was renamed in 2013.
As of November 2018, Air Serbia operates flights to 42 destinations in...
This week: Air Premia to become South Korea’s second Dreamliner operator; Vietjet to expand with A321XLR; investigation opened into Air Nostrum...
- Air Serbia discontinues 2 routes from Nis in Oct 2019
- Air Serbia / Finnair begins codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2019
- Air Serbia expands AtlasGlobal codeshare routes from late-Oct 2019
- Air Serbia increases Ljubljana service in W19
- Air Serbia adds Etihad A320 aircraft for London service in S19
- AtlasGlobal / Air Serbia expands codeshare routes from late-May 2019
has updated their profile
7 months 29 days ago