Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to more than 50 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia and operates also direct flights from Kraljevo Morava Airport (KVO),...
July saw the airline record its highest-ever monthly passenger traffic.
- Air Serbia Plans US Expansion With Chicago Route
- Air Serbia Considers Legal Action Over Schiphol Limits
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines Explore Potential Joint Venture
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- Air Serbia Adds Third Spain Destination, Eyes Fourth
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 1 month ago