Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to more than 50 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia and operates also direct flights from Kraljevo Morava Airport (KVO),...
Ryanair’s domestic expansion in Sweden, Swoop adding a fourth destination in Mexico, and Austrian Airlines returning to Montreal are among the...
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare
- Route Analysis: Belgrade-Rostov-on-Don
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 17 days ago