Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to more than 50 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia and operates also direct flights from Kraljevo Morava Airport (KVO),...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Air Serbia Adds Third Spain Destination, Eyes Fourth
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Turkish Airlines, Air Serbia Add More Codeshare Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Air Serbia To Launch Flights To Jordan
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2022
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
8 months 24 days ago