Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to a total of 63 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia from which flies to 12 destinations in Europe. Today, Air Serbia flies...
Air Serbia in recent schedule update filed preliminary operation at Nis , for winter 2020/21 season. The airline continues to operate following...
- Air Serbia August 2020 operations as of 02AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Air Serbia resumes Italy service in July 2020
- Air Serbia resumes Oslo service from mid-July 2020
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- Europe market update
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated their profile
6 months 26 days ago