Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to a total of 63 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia from which flies to 12 destinations in Europe. Today, Air Serbia flies...
VPs and Heads of Network Planning will utilise the event to focus on route development and plan for the next summer season.
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare
- Route Analysis: Belgrade-Rostov-on-Don
- Route Analysis: Air Serbia to launch Geneva service
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- Air Serbia Oct 2020 operations as of 29SEP20
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated their profile
1 year 5 months ago