Air Serbia is the flag carrier of the Republic of Serbia. Serving more than 40 Euro-Mediterranean destinations directly from our Belgrade hub, it also offers access to long haul destinations worldwide via codeshare and shareholder partner, Etihad Airways. Air Serbia has a long history, being the successor of Aeroput – formed in 1927 – and JAT Yugoslav Airlines.
Air Serbia earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Alitalia, covering additional routes to/from Rome and Venice. Launched...
- airberlin expands Air Serbia codeshare routes from late-June 2017
- Air Serbia W17 New York service changes as of 08JUN17
- Air Serbia discontinues Abu Dhabi flights in late-Oct 2017
- Air Serbia removes planned seasonal Istanbul service in S17
- Air Serbia resumes Venice service from June 2017
- Montenegro Airlines / Air Serbia expands codeshare routes in 1Q17