Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to a total of 63 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia from which flies to 12 destinations in Europe. Today, Air Serbia flies...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Air Serbia Oct 2020 operations as of 29SEP20
- Air Serbia W20 Nis operations as of 06SEP20
- Air Serbia August 2020 operations as of 02AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Air Serbia resumes Italy service in July 2020
- Air Serbia resumes Oslo service from mid-July 2020
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated their profile
10 months 26 days ago