Air Serbia is the flag carrier of the Republic of Serbia. Serving more than 40 Euro-Mediterranean destinations directly from our Belgrade hub, it also offers access to long haul destinations worldwide via codeshare and shareholder partner, Etihad Airways. Air Serbia has a long history, being the successor of Aeroput – formed in 1927 – and JAT Yugoslav Airlines.
Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal at the launch of winter 2018/19 season expanded codeshare partnership with Air Serbia, covering additional 4 routes...
- Air Serbia W18 New York frequency changes as of 24SEP18
- Air Serbia 4Q18 New York frequency changes
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Air Serbia boosts Alitalia codeshare routes from June 2017
- airberlin expands Air Serbia codeshare routes from late-June 2017
- Air Serbia W17 New York service changes as of 08JUN17