Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to a total of 63 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia from which flies to 12 destinations in Europe. Today, Air Serbia flies...
After growing capacity by 8% in 2019, Serbia’s national air carrier is launching six new routes in 2020.
- Air Serbia suspends scheduled operation 19MAR20 – 12APR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- Finnair expands Air Serbia codeshare from late-March 2020
- Air Serbia discontinues seasonal Hamburg service in S20
- Air Serbia network expansion from June 2020
- Air Serbia adds Kraljevo – Thessaloniki link from late-March 2020
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated their profile
1 month 13 days ago