Introduction to Air Serbia
Air Serbia has been a leader in air transport since the company was founded in 1927. Now, with a new name and a new identity, we can offer a new concept of in-flight comfort across our growing network of lines.
Air Serbia already flies to a total of 63 destinations in Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North America and Africa, both in passenger and freight traffic, from its hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2019 Air Serbia established a second base at Niš Constantine The Great Airport (INI) in southern Serbia from which flies to 12 destinations in Europe. Today, Air Serbia flies...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- Europe market update
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- Air Serbia adds six routes
- Air Serbia August 2020 operations as of 02AUG20
- Air Serbia resumes Italy service in July 2020
Latest Updates from Air Serbia
has updated their profile
5 months 20 days ago