International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
This week: Market demand boosts Air Italy; Saudia suspends Toronto flights; Cathay Pacific Group's financials; Air Canada sets passenger record and...
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian, IAG, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Swoop and more
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- Norwegian rejects two IAG takeover bids
- IAG mulls Norwegian takeover amid fierce transatlantic competition