Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- Volotea plots Spanish expansion
- 2019 in review: July to December
- LATAM ends IAG joint venture plans