International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office...
Proposed green taxes on airlines will have no positive impact on the industry’s sustainability, senior figures from some of the top carriers have...
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- Paris 2019: British Airways owner puts faith in beleaguered 737 Max jets
- British Airways to order up to 42 Boeing 777 jets
- Special report: Brexit - state of play for the aviation industry
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LEVEL plans Latin America push and evaluates Asia