Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
The UK Civil Aviation Authority will allow London Heathrow to raise passenger charges—but not as much as the airport had hoped for. The proposed...
- Vueling to use former Air France slots to launch 32 Paris Orly routes
- Vueling secures ceded Air France slots at Paris Orly
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- American Airlines, LEVEL resume codeshare flights
- Emerald Airlines confirmed as Aer Lingus Regional operator
- Spanish route concerns prompt IAG-Air Europa investigation