International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
The second part of our review of 2019 features the demise of Thomas Cook; World Routes 2019 in Adelaide: Delta's deal with LATAM; and Wizz Air's...
- LATAM ends IAG joint venture plans
- Analysis: How IAG is striking back with Air Europa deal
- IAG to buy Air Europa and “transform” Madrid into key European hub
- Airbus delivery delays force IAG network rethink
- Airline leaders hit out at “virtue signalling” on green tax
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates