International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
In the second part of our interview with Vincent Hodder, the chief executive of LEVEL, he discusses the low-cost carrier’s existing network and...
- LEVEL plots aggressive expansion once the building blocks are in place
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian, IAG, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Swoop and more