International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
LEVEL could begin operating from regional airports in the UK but only if air passenger duty (APD) is reformed, its parent company International...
- Niki Lauda beats IAG in race for Niki assets
- Vueling to grow network with Niki swoop
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Norwegian to ramp up UK expansion after landing Gatwick slots
- Why Virgin Atlantic is in it for the long-haul