Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
The European Commission is looking into the impact of the proposed deal on 70 O&D city pairs.
- IAG carrier Vueling releases interline technology for passengers
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Aer Lingus sets launch date for first UK transatlantic routes
- Step forward for Aer Lingus’ UK-US plans