International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
Low-cost carrier Norwegian has stepped up its growth plans in the UK with the acquisition of further slots at London Gatwick Airport.
- Why Virgin Atlantic is in it for the long-haul
- LEVEL reveals location of second European base
- Airbus A380: a decade of commercial flight
- Visualising the future of aviation: The World Routes trend wall
- Walsh backs Ryanair to bounce back from flight cancellations
- Walsh confirms Air Berlin bid