Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
Four routes will be launched from the International Airlines Group-owned carrier’s new base in the UK.
- Step forward for Aer Lingus’ UK-US plans
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Aer Lingus seeks permission for UK-US routes
- Willie Walsh to become next IATA CEO
- DOT tentatively approves Aer Lingus’ entry into transatlantic JV