Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
The Spanish flag carrier said it has resumed service to all pre-pandemic Latin American destinations.
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- New Amsterdam Route Among Vueling’s Winter Additions
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Aer Lingus Regional Operator Emerald Details Belfast City Routes