Introduction to International Airlines Group
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.
Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The corporate head office for IAG is in London, UK.
IAG combines leading airlines in Ireland, the UK and Spain,...
International Airlines Group CEO Willie Walsh believes passenger traffic won't return to 2019 levels until at least 2023.
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- Volotea plots Spanish expansion
- 2019 in review: July to December
- LATAM ends IAG joint venture plans
- Analysis: How IAG is striking back with Air Europa deal