Introduction to SkyTeam Alliance
SkyTeam's 20 member airlines provide comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
The airlines have blamed “arbitrary and capricious” conditions imposed by the US Department of Transportation for the decision.
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Fresh lockdowns prompt KLM capacity cuts
- Delta reschedules Boston – Rome launch to May 2021
- Kuwait Airways intends to expand Alitalia codeshare in NW20
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020
- Alitalia Nov 2020 International operations as of 21OCT20