Introduction to SkyTeam Alliance
SkyTeam's 20 member airlines provide comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
Delta Air Lines and United Airlines are set to resume scheduled passenger service between the US and China from next month for the first time since...
- Vietnam Airlines plans new Chinese service
- Global alliances call for “extraordinary support”
- Delta suspends Seattle-Osaka service, reduces Japan schedule
- Malaysia Airlines inks codeshare deal with LATAM
- LATAM expected to remain independent of a global alliance
- Korean Air tentatively schedules Budapest service from late-March 2021