Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
Canadian ultra-LCC Flair Airlines will fly eight new routes in summer 2020 but is pulling service from Abbotsford after strong competition from...
- Swoop suspends scheduled International service 23MAR20 – 31MAY20
- Swoop S20 Domestic network expansion
- Swoop adds San Diego service from May 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Swoop delays planned San Diego Oct 2019 Launch