Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
Swoop is adding a new destination in British Columbia this summer and expanding from a second. Both airports participated in the Canadian carrier’s...
- Interview: Parm Sidhu, Abbotsford International Airport
- Westjet Cuts Routes, Capacity As New Protocols Hit Demand
- Routes Reconnected: North American airlines see ‘pent-up demand’ for air travel
- Delta and WestJet scrap joint venture plans
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
Latest Updates from Swoop
has updated their profile
11 months 8 days ago