Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
Flights from Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver affected.
- Routes Reconnected: North American airlines see ‘pent-up demand’ for air travel
- Delta and WestJet scrap joint venture plans
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Swoop intends to add Toronto – Varadero route in Feb 2021
- Swoop outlines planned Toronto Pearson network