Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
Vice presidents and heads of network planning teams have registered for the event that will support the community in reshaping the world’s route...
- Swoop intends to add Toronto – Varadero route in Feb 2021
- Swoop outlines planned Toronto Pearson network
- Swoop W20 operations as of 02SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Interview: Swoop maps out its post-COVID future
- PRESS RELEASE: Digital innovation supports aviation partnerships and post COVID-19 industry recovery