Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay for what they need.
Swoop offers service to more than 40 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 19, 2022)
- Edmonton International Eyes ULCCs, Long-Haul Flights
- WestJet Refocuses On Calgary Hub, Adds Terrace Route
- Swoop To Enter Cuban Market
- WestJet Plans New US West Coast Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 13, 2022)