Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
On the second anniversary of Swoop's inaugural flight, head of commercial Bert van der Stege discusses the airline’s response to the COVID-19...
- PRESS RELEASE: Digital innovation supports aviation partnerships and post COVID-19 industry recovery
- Swoop eyes new airport partners
- Swoop outlines domestic network changes
- Flair adds eight routes but cuts Abbotsford service
- Swoop outlines revised 3Q20 Canadian network
- Swoop suspends scheduled International service 23MAR20 – 31MAY20