Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
IndiGo’s 71st domestic destination, Ryanair’s winter expansion from Naples, and Avianca’s new Mexican service from Costa Rica’s capital San Jose...
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Interview: Swoop's Kevin Chan
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Orlando Sanford expects to match pre-pandemic traffic this summer
- EDITORIAL: Necessity, invention and determination