Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers.
Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
The current Laudamotion fleet flies...
This week: Tributes paid to Niki Lauda; China and EU strike aviation agreements; Finnair and China Southern agree codeshare and more.
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Laudamotion in talks with 'more than 50 airports'
- Laudamotion expands Greek network from Vienna in S19
- Laudamotion moves forward Stuttgart launch to late-Feb 2019
- Laudamotion adds Vienna – Kiev service from Feb 2019
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports