Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers. Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland. The current Laudamotion...
Laudamotion in summer 2019 season is introducing new routes to Italy from its Dusseldorf base, with service to Naples and Palermo from April 2019....
- Laudamotion adds Dusseldorf – Alicante route in W18
- Laudamotion expands Berlin network in W18
- Laudamotion adds new Innsbruck routes in W18
- Ryanair CEO expects further European consolidation
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground