Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers. Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland. The current Laudamotion...
Austrian leisure airline Laudamotion will increase its fleet to 25 aircraft this summer across its four European bases as it continues to expand...
- Laudamotion expands Greek network from Vienna in S19
- Laudamotion moves forward Stuttgart launch to late-Feb 2019
- Laudamotion adds Vienna – Kiev service from Feb 2019
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Laudamotion adds new Italy links from Dusseldorf in S19
- Laudamotion adds Dusseldorf – Alicante route in W18