Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers. Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland. The current Laudamotion...
Laudamotion yesterday (17OCT18) opened reservation for its new base at Stuttgart , scheduled to commence in summer 2019 season. Planned Stuttgart...
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground
- Laudamotion details A320/321 Vienna operations in W18
- Laudamotion to double fleet in 2019
- Laudamotion adds Valencia service in W18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault