Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers.
Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
The current Laudamotion fleet flies under airline code OE and consists of 19 aircraft that fly from Vienna, Berlin,...
Vienna Airport is on course for another record year of passenger traffic, although joint chief executive and chief operating officer Julian Jäger...
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19
- Lauda S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Lauda W19 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Laudamotion in talks with 'more than 50 airports'