Introduction to Laudamotion
Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers.
Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
The current Laudamotion fleet flies under airline code OE and consists of 19 aircraft that fly from Vienna, Berlin,...
Ryanair Group’s Austrian subsidiary Lauda faces an “existential crisis” with its main base in Vienna expected to close before the end of the month,...
- Laudamotion S20 operations as of 20MAY20
- Laudamotion suspends scheduled operation 16MAR20 – 30APR20
- Laudamotion Mar/Apr 2020 frequency changes as of 0000GMT 11MAR20
- Lauda / Malta Air expands Vienna – Malta flights in S20
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19