Introduction to Cambodia Airways Co., Ltd
Cambodia Airways Company Limited (KR) is fully-owned and private invested by Cambodian private investor. Cambodia Airways is registered in Phnom Penh. Initial approval for our operations was received from the Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia in August of 2017. We are a Cambodian company. We are supported by Cambodian investors.
Cambodia Airways has operation centres in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. We will operate scheduled and chartered flights to Korea, Japan, mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. We plan to bolster our fleet with some 20 Airbus A320...
Cambodia Airways from June 2020 plans to launch service to Hong Kong, as the airline filed 3 weekly Phnom Penh – Hong Kong schedule....
- Cambodian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland Chian service changes as of 04FEB20
- Cambodia Airways adds Siem Reap – Fuzhou from late-Jan 2020
- Cambodia Airways adds Chengdu / Shenzhen service in W19
- Cambodia Airways adds Wenzhou service from Nov 2019
- Cambodia Airways adds Fuzhou service from late-Aug 2019
- Cambodia Airways adds Bangkok service from April 2019