Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet will comprise of A321neo aircraft. The airline will be launching operations later this year and will focus on establishing routes to markets in which Wizz Air has existing, high growth operations, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has launched a Request for Proposals via the Route Exchange platform. The carrier is looking to tap into key growth markets across the Middle East, Africa, Central and...
The Egyptian port city will join the start-up carrier’s network later this month.
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Tel Aviv
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi set for launch
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected
- Interview: Wizz Air Abu Dhabi readies for take-off
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes and Wizz Air Abu Dhabi announce strategic partnership