Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet will comprise of A321neo aircraft. The airline will be launching operations later this year and will focus on establishing routes to markets in which Wizz Air has existing, high growth operations, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has launched a Request for Proposals via the Route Exchange platform. The carrier is looking to tap into key growth markets across the Middle East, Africa, Central and...
József Váradi wants to grow the ULCC fourfold over the next decade.
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Abu Dhabi eases strict COVID-19 entry rules
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more