Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an Emriati low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet comprises of 8 A321neo aircraft. The airline launched operations in November 2020 and operates routes to Albania, Armenia, Azerbajan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhsan, Kuwait, Maldives, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Serbia.
Emirates first ULCC airline is targeting high growth markets, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has launched a...
Armenian startup Fly Arna is launching a new route to Moscow, but Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will not return to the Russian capital as previously planned.
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi To Make Russia Return
- Wizz Air’s Abu Dhabi Unit Grows Network, US Rejects Cargo Plans For Now
- Wizz Air To Offer First Flights To Saudi Arabia
- Emirates Serves Tel Aviv For The First Time
- Wizz Air Explores Saudi Arabia Growth
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Expands East With Sri Lanka Entry
Latest Updates from Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
7 days 18 hours ago