Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an Emriati low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet comprises of 8 A321neo aircraft. The airline launched operations in November 2020 and operates routes to Albania, Armenia, Azerbajan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Maldives, Oman, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Uzbekistan.
Emirate's first ULCC airline is targeting high growth markets, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
- Dammam Sees Connectivity Grow With Wizz Air Service
- JetBlue, Wizz Air Eye Contrasting Airbus A321XLR Strategies
- Fly Arna To Enter Russia Market, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Suspends Moscow Relaunch
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi To Make Russia Return
- Wizz Air’s Abu Dhabi Unit Grows Network, US Rejects Cargo Plans For Now
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi's Network Powered by
Explore Wizz Air Abu Dhabi's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper