Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet will comprise of A321neo aircraft. The airline will be launching operations later this year and will focus on establishing routes to markets in which Wizz Air has existing, high growth operations, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has launched a Request for Proposals via the Route Exchange platform. The carrier is looking to tap into key growth markets across the Middle East, Africa, Central and...
VPs and Heads of Network Planning will utilise the event to focus on route development and plan for the next summer season.
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network
- 50 new routes starting in May 2021
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi plots network growth
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi adds Egypt and Serbia routes
- Wizz to launch UAE-Israel route as Etihad begins service