Introduction to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a low-cost carrier based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The carrier's fleet will comprise of A321neo aircraft. The airline will be launching operations later this year and will focus on establishing routes to markets in which Wizz Air has existing, high growth operations, namely Central, Eastern and Western Europe, the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa in the long term.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi has launched a Request for Proposals via the Route Exchange platform. The carrier is looking to tap into key growth markets across the Middle East, Africa, Central and...
Less than a week after announcing plans to serve Tel Aviv, the ULCC is planning further network growth.
- Wizz to launch UAE-Israel route as Etihad begins service
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Nur-Sultan
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi plans Alexandria start
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Tel Aviv
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi set for launch
- Exclusive insight to be shared by world’s leading airlines at Routes Reconnected