The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
The JL code will be placed on 10 Aeroflot domestic routes; the SU code will go on 10 JAL domestic routes.
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- Aeroflot April 2020 Long-Haul service adjustment as of 1800GMT 26MAR20
- Aeroflot 23MAR20 – 28MAR20 Europe / Caucasus operation update
- Aeroflot extends network March/April 2020 adjustment to US as of 18MAR20
- Aeroflot March/April 2020 Europe / Regional network adjustment as of 16MAR20
- Aeroflot Europe March/April 2020 Operations as of 13MAR20