Introduction to Aeroflot
Aeroflot Group is Russia’s largest airline group and ranks among the top 20 globally by passenger numbers. In 2019 the Group had 41.3% market share in Russia and carried more than 60.7 million passengers, of whom 37.2 million flew with Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, the Group’s flagship premium carrier.
As well as Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group includes Rossiya (mid-market carrier), Aurora (regional carrier in the Russian Far East) and Pobeda, a pioneering low-cost carrier. This multi-brand offering means the Group can service all key market segments on both domestic and...
The SkyTeam partners have been given the go-ahead to expand an agreement that has been in place for the past three years.
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Punta Cana
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Sharm el-Sheikh
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Colombo
- SriLankan plans Moscow return after six-year hiatus
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare
- Pobeda begins operating from Moscow Sheremetyevo