Introduction to Aeroflot
Aeroflot Group is Russia’s largest airline group and ranks among the top 20 globally by passenger numbers. In 2019 the Group had 41.3% market share in Russia and carried more than 60.7 million passengers, of whom 37.2 million flew with Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, the Group’s flagship premium carrier.
As well as Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group includes Rossiya (mid-market carrier), Aurora (regional carrier in the Russian Far East) and Pobeda, a pioneering low-cost carrier. This multi-brand offering means the Group can service all key market segments on both domestic and...
Four new routes will be launched from the group's delayed Krasnoyarsk hub.
- JAL resumes Tokyo-San Diego route; to start Moscow flights in April
- Pobeda schedules Moscow Sheremetyevo launch
- Aeroflot Nov 2020 International operations as of 16OCT20
- Aeroflot Nov 2020 New York operations as of 15OCT20
- Aeroflot Nov 2020 Seoul operations as of 14OCT20
- Aeroflot W20 Geneva aircraft changes as of 13OCT20