Introduction to AEROFLOT
Aeroflot Group is Russia’s largest airline group and ranks among the top 20 globally by passenger numbers. In 2019 the Group had 41.3% market share in Russia and carried more than 60.7 million passengers, of whom 37.2 million flew with Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, the Group’s flagship premium carrier.
As well as Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group includes Rossiya (mid-market carrier), Aurora (regional carrier in the Russian Far East) and Pobeda, a pioneering low-cost carrier. This multi-brand offering means the Group can service all key market segments on both domestic and...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Airlines React To Airspace Closures
- Russia Bans UK Flights From Its Airspace
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Top 20: European Airlines
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route