Introduction to Aeroflot
Aeroflot Group is Russia’s largest airline group and ranks among the top 20 globally by passenger numbers. In 2019 the Group had 41.3% market share in Russia and carried more than 60.7 million passengers, of whom 37.2 million flew with Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, the Group’s flagship premium carrier.
As well as Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group includes Rossiya (mid-market carrier), Aurora (regional carrier in the Russian Far East) and Pobeda, a pioneering low-cost carrier. This multi-brand offering means the Group can service all key market segments on both domestic and...
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in last week’s schedule update restored selected International routes, as the airline updates most schedules until...
- Aeroflot Nov 2020 New York operations as of 15OCT20
- Aeroflot Nov 2020 Seoul operations as of 14OCT20
- Aeroflot W20 Geneva aircraft changes as of 13OCT20
- Aeroflot NW20 International operation changes as of 05OCT20
- Aeroflot adds A350 London service from late-Oct 2020
- Aeroflot resumes Prague service in Oct 2020