Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Aerolineas Argentinas 01APR20 – 10APR20 operations as of 29MAR20
- Aerolineas Argentinas Feb 2020 Punta Cana routing changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas adds A330 Rio de Janeiro service in Feb 2020
- Aerolineas Argentinas / China Eastern plans codeshare service from Nov 2019
- Aerolineas Argentinas temporary files Milan one-way flight in 1Q20
- Argentina's low-cost market grows but challenges remain