Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas in recent schedule update tentatively scheduled Airbus A340 operation until 01JAN19, which sees the aircraft mainly...
- Aerolineas Argentinas begins 737 MAX 8 regional routes in Feb 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas extends A340 service; Madrid increase from June 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas A340 NS18 operations as of 15JAN18
- Aerolineas Argentinas Punta Cana service changes from May 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas files Buenos Aires – Porto Alegre changes from March 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas updates 737 MAX 8 routes from Dec 2017