Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas and Air New Zealand from November 2018 is expanding codeshare partnership, covering additional cities in South America, as...
- Aerolineas Argentinas increases Bogota service from mid-Dec 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas extends A340 Madrid service to late-1Q19
- Aerolineas Argentinas Aug 2018 Cordoba – Salvador da Bahia aircraft changes
- Aeroflot / Aerolineas Argentinas begins codeshare service from June 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Cordoba – Punta Cana from late-August 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas schedules 737 MAX 8 Bolivia service in July 2018