Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas in Northern summer 2018 season is expanding service to Madrid, with additional flights added for Buenos Aires Ezeiza...
- Aerolineas Argentinas A340 NS18 operations as of 15JAN18
- Aerolineas Argentinas Punta Cana service changes from May 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas files Buenos Aires – Porto Alegre changes from March 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas updates 737 MAX 8 routes from Dec 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas outlines preliminary 737 MAX 8 routes from Dec 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas ends Barcelona service in Jan 2018