Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Aerolineas Argentinas during the month of February 2020 is adjusting operational routing for Buenos Aires Ezeiza – (Resistencia) –...
- Aerolineas Argentinas adds A330 Rio de Janeiro service in Feb 2020
- Aerolineas Argentinas / China Eastern plans codeshare service from Nov 2019
- Aerolineas Argentinas temporary files Milan one-way flight in 1Q20
- Argentina's low-cost market grows but challenges remain
- Aerolineas Argentinas resumes Orlando service from Dec 2019
- Aerolineas Argentinas 2H19 New York frequency variations