Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas in recent schedule update extended Airbus A340-300 operations on Buenos Aires Ezeiza – Madrid route. Previously...
- Aerolineas Argentinas Aug 2018 Cordoba – Salvador da Bahia aircraft changes
- Aeroflot / Aerolineas Argentinas begins codeshare service from June 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Cordoba – Punta Cana from late-August 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas schedules 737 MAX 8 Bolivia service in July 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas Nov/Dec 2018 Madrid service changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas tentatively schedules last A340 service on 01JAN19