Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas in the first quarter of 2018 plans to offer limited-time service on Jujuy – Sao Paulo Guarulhos route, on board...
- Alitalia / Aerolineas Argentinas expands codeshare to Peru from Oct 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas / El Al begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- GOL / Aerolineas Argentinas expands codeshare routes from Sep 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas adds Cordoba – Santiago service from Sep 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas / Etihad begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas NW17 Madrid aircraft changes