Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico in recent schedule update once again schedules Boeing 787 service for Mexico City – Los Angeles route, currently listed from...
- Route rundown: SZX-DUB, LHR-TLV, MEX-CLO
- AeroMexico adds Cali / Guayaquil service from May 2019
- ASM congratulate Cali on new route from Mexico
- Aeroméxico expands network with Cali and Guayaquil routes
- AeroMexico extends seasonal Calgary service to mid-Sep 2019
- JAL begins AeroMexico codeshare service from mid-Feb 2019