Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- AeroMexico July 2020 International operations as of 12JUN20
- AeroMexico June 2020 International operations as of 17MAY20
- AeroMexico May 2020 International operations as of 03MAY20
- AeroMexico adds Mexico City – Chetumal service from June 2020
- AeroMexico week of 12APR20 International operations as of 0530GMT 07APR20