Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
We profile Aeromexico, the flag carrier airline of Mexico which is attending Routes Americas 2019.
- Aeroflot / AeroMexico begins codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- AeroMexico / Virgin Atlantic begins codeshare service from mid-Dec 2018
- GOL / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 4Q18
- AeroMexico schedules additional routes to Detroit from May 2019
- AeroMexico resumes Calgary service in S19
- AeroMexico expands Paris flights in S19