Introduction to Aeromexico
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily operations and its main hub is the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 89 cities on three continents; including 48 destinations in Mexico, 17 in the United States, 15 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 3 in Canada, and 1 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 148 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet airliners, and next generation Embraer 190 models.
As a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance, Aeromexico offers customers more than 1,088 destinations in 184 countries served...
Latest Aeromexico News
PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
Other Aeromexico News
- Aeromexico Adds New U.S. Route Despite FAA Downgrade
- Aeromexico Plans Record European Schedule For Summer 2023
- Aeromexico To Resume Monterrey-Los Angeles Route
- Aeromexico-Delta JV Resumes Detroit-Monterey Route
- Airline In Focus: Aeromexico
- Volaris Bolsters Network From Mexico City’s New Airport
Latest Updates from Aeromexico
is attending Routes Americas 2023
2 months 1 day ago
is attending Routes World 2022
7 months 22 days ago
is attending Routes Europe 2022
1 year 1 day ago
is attending Routes Americas 2022
1 year 1 month ago