Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
Over 600 face-to-face meetings have already been scheduled for Routes Americas 2018
- Aeromexico removes 737MAX 8 schedules in March 2018
- AeroMexico adds seasonal Mexico City – San Jose CA route in S18
- AeroMexico further expands Delta codeshare routes in 4Q17
- AeroMexico outlines 737MAX 8 flights in March 2018
- AeroMexico expands Delta US domestic codeshares from Sep 2017
- AeroMexico replaces Delta on Guadalajara – Salt Lake City route from 1Q18