Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
AeroMexico in the first quarter of 2020 further expands Mexico City – Seoul Incheon route, as the airline introduces 7 th weekly...
- AeroMexico further expands Seoul service in mid-Dec 2019
- Emirates confident over Mexico City route despite court ruling
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Tijuana Holidays service in Dec 2019
- AeroMexico discontinues Shanghai service in mid-Dec 2019
- Aeromexico hits out at Emirates' planned fifth-freedom route
- AeroMexico discontinues Cali service from Sep 2019