Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
ULCC benefitting from a Mexican market in flux.
- Aeromexico restarts Nicaragua service from Mexico City
- Miami returns to Viva Aerobus’ network
- Analysis: US-Mexico market exceeds pre-pandemic levels
- Route Analysis: Barcelona-Mexico City
- Wingo adds new Mexican route
- By the numbers: Mexico