Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in...
AeroMexico on Wednesday (17JUL19) filed gradual service increase for Mexico City – Barcelona route, commencing December 2019. From...
- AeroMexico Aug - Oct 2019 Barcelona aircraft changes
- AeroMexico increases Seoul service from Dec 2019
- AeroMexico / Air Europa expands codeshare routes from June 2019
- AeroMexico expands Delta codeshare via Los Angeles from May 2019
- AeroMexico plans Barcelona service increase from April 2020
- Aerolinas Argentinas / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 1H19