Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
The former Aeromexico CCO will manage Delta’s partnerships with Air France, KLM and Virgin Atlantic.
- Mexico’s GAP Targets Long-Haul Connectivity
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- Aeromexico increases Mexico-Brazil connectivity, expands LATAM codeshare
- Aeromexico unveils second new Madrid route
- Aeromexico plans second route to Madrid
- Volaris exceeds pre-COVID capacity