Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico in winter 2018/19 season plans to end operations on 5 routes between Mexico and The US, as the airline closed reservations for...
- AeroMexico schedules 737 MAX 8 Vancouver service in March 2019
- AeroMexico adds Belize; Expands Medellin service from Nov 2018
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Detroit service from Sep 2018
- AeroMexico expands Quito flights from June 2018
- AeroMexico increases Vancouver service in W18
- AeroMexico adds Monterrey – Orlando route in 3Q18