Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
The Mexican ULCC is following rival Viva Aerobus into the market.
- AeroMexico adds Tijuana – Cancun route in Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Jetstar, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico and more
- AeroMexico Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 11SEP20
- Aeroméxico ups domestic leisure offer
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- AeroMexico adds Guadalajara – Los Cabos service from Sep 2020