Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico in this week’s schedule update closed reservation for its planned service resumption on Mexico City – Barcelona route,...
- AeroMexico adds Barcelona from Nov 2018
- AeroMexico increases Madrid service from June 2018
- AeroMexico Connect adds Leon/Guanajuato – Detroit service from late-April 2018
- How Aeromexico aims to build on its existing success
- AeroMexico outlines 737 MAX 8 routes from March 2018
- AeroMexico ends Calgary service in April 2018