Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
The LCC will be hoping to gain first mover advantage ahead of two other carriers entering the market.
- By the numbers: Mexico
- Aeromexico reports improved domestic performance in late 2020
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- Aeromexico and LATAM apply to codeshare on US routes
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic
- Volaris adds Mexico City-Dallas route
Latest Updates from Aeromexico
has updated their profile
1 year 10 months ago