Introduction to Aeromexico
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily operations and its main hub is the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 89 cities on three continents; including 48 destinations in Mexico, 17 in the United States, 15 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 3 in Canada, and 1 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 148 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet airliners, and next generation Embraer 190 models.
As a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance, Aeromexico offers customers more than 1,088 destinations in 184 countries served...
Mexican carrier Aeromexico will connect RDU nonstop to Mexico City, becoming the first airline to operate the route.
- Aeromexico Plans Record European Schedule
- Delta Air Lines Views Mexico As Strong Market With Growing Business Demand
- Aeromexico Schedules First Batch Of U.S. Additions
- Viva Aerobus Adds More Mexico-U.S. Routes
- Airline In Focus: Aeromexico
- Aeromexico To Add 17 Transborder Routes To U.S. In 2024 Following Safety Upgrade
Aeromexico's Network Powered by
Explore Aeromexico's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper