Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
United Airlines will expand service to Mexico City this summer after securing an additional slot pair.
- AeroMexico March 2020 Seoul service reductions as of 01MAR20
- AeroMexico expands Seoul service to daily from Feb 2020
- AeroMexico further expands Seoul service in mid-Dec 2019
- Emirates confident over Mexico City route despite court ruling
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Tijuana Holidays service in Dec 2019
- AeroMexico discontinues Shanghai service in mid-Dec 2019