Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico in last week’s schedule update filed planned international service to be served by Boeing 737 MAX 8, now open for reservation....
- AeroMexico ends Calgary service in April 2018
- Aeroméxico to increase Quito services following strong demand
- AeroMexico schedules last Boeing 777 service in late-Feb 2018
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Aeromexico removes 737MAX 8 schedules in March 2018
- AeroMexico adds seasonal Mexico City – San Jose CA route in S18