Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport.
Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines: Aeroflot, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air...
AeroMexico in summer 2020 season plans service increase on Mexico City – Barcelona route, subject to Government Approval. From 05APR20,...
- Aerolinas Argentinas / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 1H19
- Aeroflot / AeroMexico expands codeshare network from April 2019
- AeroMexico further expands Vancouver service from June 2019
- AeroMexico revises Atlanta / Detroit network additions in 2Q19
- AeroMexico 1Q20 Barcelona seasonal service suspension
- AeroMexico delays Cali launch to June 2019