Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Sao Paolo
- ULCCs Allegiant, Viva Aerobus Seek To Establish US-Mexico Transborder Alliance
- Delta Appoints New Europe/Middle East VP Amid Rebuild Of Transatlantic Network
- Mexico’s GAP Targets Long-Haul Connectivity