Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico in November 2018 is introducing additional pair of new service, operating on weekends. Planned new service includes the following....
- AeroMexico adds Queretaro – Detroit service from Sep 2018
- AeroMexico expands Quito flights from June 2018
- AeroMexico increases Vancouver service in W18
- AeroMexico adds Monterrey – Orlando route in 3Q18
- AeroMexico adds new regional routes in Nov 2018
- AeroMexico extends Garuda codeshare routes from late-May 2018