Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in...
Aeromexico has urged Mexico’s government to reverse a decision to grant Emirates fifth-freedom rights between Mexico City and Barcelona, with chief...
- AeroMexico discontinues Shanghai service in mid-Dec 2019
- AeroMexico discontinues Cali service from Sep 2019
- AeroMexico discontinues Guayaquil service from Oct 2019
- AeroMexico gradually expands Barcelona service from Dec 2019
- AeroMexico Aug - Oct 2019 Barcelona aircraft changes
- AeroMexico increases Seoul service from Dec 2019