Introduction to Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
The Group's operating fleet of 125 aircraft is comprised of Boeing 787 and 737 jet...
The service will operate 2X-weekly until September, when a third weekly flight will be added.
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 24)
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- AeroMexico delays Tokyo service resumption to Sep 2020
- AeroMexico 27JUL20 – 31AUG20 International operations as of 24JUL20
- AeroMexico July 2020 International operations as of 12JUN20
- AeroMexico June 2020 International operations as of 17MAY20