Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs.
Aeromexico, Mexico´s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights and its main hub is in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 91 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in...
AeroMexico this month expands codeshare partnership with Delta, where AM-coded flight numbers being placed on additional routes via Los Angeles ....
- AeroMexico plans Barcelona service increase from April 2020
- Aerolinas Argentinas / AeroMexico expands codeshare network in 1H19
- Aeroflot / AeroMexico expands codeshare network from April 2019
- AeroMexico further expands Vancouver service from June 2019
- AeroMexico revises Atlanta / Detroit network additions in 2Q19
- AeroMexico 1Q20 Barcelona seasonal service suspension