Introduction to Air Baltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Chief executives from some of the world’s leading airlines will be in attendance at Routes Reconnected to discuss the long-term impacts of the...
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv Borispil service from Oct 2020
- airBaltic Sep/Oct 2020 operations as of 19AUG20
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- airBaltic / Icelandair begins codeshare partnership from July 2020
- Icelandair and airBaltic to codeshare