Introduction to airBaltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
The winter additions will see the airline return to cities including Belgrade, Bucharest and Istanbul.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- AirBaltic To Launch Airbus A220 Flights To Gran Canaria
- AirBaltic ‘Optimistic’ Over Summer Rebound
- What Next? Airlines, Airports Look Beyond Summer
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
airBaltic's Network Powered by
Explore airBaltic's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper