Introduction to airBaltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Latest airBaltic News
AirBaltic Plans 18 New Routes For Summer 2023
The winter additions will see the airline return to cities including Belgrade, Bucharest and Istanbul.
Other airBaltic News
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- AirBaltic To Launch Airbus A220 Flights To Gran Canaria
- AirBaltic ‘Optimistic’ Over Summer Rebound
- What Next? Airlines, Airports Look Beyond Summer
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
Latest Updates from airBaltic
is attending Routes World 2023
24 days 18 hours ago
is attending Routes Europe 2023
4 months 25 days ago
is attending World Routes 2021
1 year 11 months ago
is attending Routes Reconnected
2 years 1 month ago