Introduction to airBaltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Ryanair’s domestic expansion in Sweden, Swoop adding a fourth destination in Mexico, and Austrian Airlines returning to Montreal are among the...
- Airline in Focus: airBaltic
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- AirBaltic’s summer season shaping up
- Route Analysis: Riga-Naples
- Dubai returns to airBaltic’s network after nine-year absence
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership