Introduction to airBaltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Their new agreement covers routes from Latvia and Lithuania to Munich.
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Routes Reconnected: Flexibility will be key to airBaltic’s recovery
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery
- airBaltic resumes Kittila service from late-Dec 2020
- Archive: airBaltic summer 1996 operations
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv service from late-Oct 2020