Introduction to airBaltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
airBaltic from December 2020 plans to resume service to Kittila in Finland, previously served until winter 2010/11 season. From 19DEC20, the...
- Archive: airBaltic summer 1996 operations
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv service from late-Oct 2020
- airBaltic W20 Frequency reductions as of 30SEP20
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- airBaltic adds Vilnius – Kyiv Borispil service from Oct 2020