(Subsidiary of SCTA-Ste Caribieenne de T.A. / Member of Groupe Dubreuil) Some regional flights are operated under a franchise agreement with Air Caraibes by AIR CARAIBES EXPRESS (Cessna 208B & Dornier 228) & TAKE AIR (Dornier 228 & Let 410). Overseas flights (with A330) are operated under a franchise agreement by subsidiary AIR CARAIBES ATLANTIQUE. For details -- see under each company.
Air Caraïbes in the 4 th quarter of 2017 is adjusting service on Paris Orly – St. Maarten route. From 28OCT17 to 16DEC17, the...
- airberlin / Air Caraibes launches codeshare partnership from July 2017
- Air Caraibes Cuba W17 service changes
- Air Caraïbes uses A350 to squeeze out route returns
- The A350-1000 takes flight, but where does the A350 currently fly?
- French Blue opens Reunion service from June 2017
- Air Caraïbes S17 Cuba / Bahamas Service Changes