(Subsidiary of SCTA-Ste Caribieenne de T.A. / Member of Groupe Dubreuil) Some regional flights are operated under a franchise agreement with Air Caraibes by AIR CARAIBES EXPRESS (Cessna 208B & Dornier 228) & TAKE AIR (Dornier 228 & Let 410). Overseas flights (with A330) are operated under a franchise agreement by subsidiary AIR CARAIBES ATLANTIQUE. For details -- see under each company.
Air Caraïbes in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Paris Orly – Port-au-Prince – Santo Domingo – Paris Orly...
- Air Caraïbes schedules A350-1000XWB mid-Dec 2019 service entry
- Air Caraïbes Sep/Oct 2019 Punta Cana aircraft changes
- Air Caraïbes adds A350 Cayenne service from July 2019
- Air Caraïbes W18 St. Maarten service changes
- Air Caraïbes Bahamas service changes from May 2018
- Air Caraïbes 4Q17 Paris – St. Maarten service changes