Introduction to Air Caraibes S.a.
(Subsidiary of SCTA-Ste Caribieenne de T.A. / Member of Groupe Dubreuil) Some regional flights are operated under a franchise agreement with Air Caraibes by AIR CARAIBES EXPRESS (Cessna 208B & Dornier 228) & TAKE AIR (Dornier 228 & Let 410). Overseas flights (with A330) are operated under a franchise agreement by subsidiary AIR CARAIBES ATLANTIQUE. For details -- see under each company.
French carrier Air Caraïbes is pushing ahead with plans to launch a new route to Mexico in October.
- Air Caraibes schedules limited-time Malta / Palermo charter in Sep 2020
- Air Caraïbes plans Cancun service from mid-Oct 2020
- Air Caraïbes increases Santo Domingo service from Dec 2020
- Air Caraïbes W19 Port-au-Prince / Santo Domingo aircraft changes
- Air Caraïbes schedules A350-1000XWB mid-Dec 2019 service entry
- Air Caraïbes Sep/Oct 2019 Punta Cana aircraft changes