Introduction to Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Thirty years ago we embarked on a journey where each of you has been our point of departure. Over time, with consistent hard work and effort and the experience acquired, we have got to know you well, enabling us enjoy steady and consolidated growth, making us stronger than ever. As a result, today we can offer even greater comfort and convenience, more advantages, more flights and new routes.
Our destiny is to go further than ever, bringing us closer to you, getting to know you even better and consolidating our position as the airline of your choice.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Air Europa Nov 2020 International operations as of 30SEP20
- Air Europa schedules one-way New York JFK – Tenerife flight in May 2021
- Air Europa Sep 2020 Intercontinental network as of 30AUG20
- Air Europa schedules one-time Boeing 787 Brussels service in Dec 2020
- Miami International touts resumption of service by three more airlines
- Air Europa July/August 2020 Inter-continental network as of 03JUL20