Air Europa operates a number of short and long haul flights, operating scheduled and charter services, primarily from its Madrid hub. Air Europa belongs to the Globalia tourism group and is a full member of the SkyTeam alliance. Committed to the environment and with state-of-the-art technology, Air Europa has the highest quality and safety standards. Moreover, it is the only airline that has participated in the Federal Aviation Administration’s AIRE program, aimed at achieving...
Skyteam member Air Europa in last week’s schedule update filed additional route to be served by Boeing 787-9 aircraft. From 30OCT18, Boeing...
- Air Europa accelerates Italy expansion to March 2018
- Air Europa plans Dusseldorf service from June 2018
- Air Europa NS18 Sao Paulo aircraft changes
- What Open Skies will mean for Ecuador
- Air Europa adds seasonal Santander routes in 1Q18
- Air Europa plans Quito launch in Jan 2018