Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Air France files re-configured A330-200 network from Jan 2019
- Air France moves additional European points to JOON in S19
- Interview: what Quito did next
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air France NS19 Rio de Janeiro service changes as of 01OCT18
- Air France S19 Minneapolis aircraft changes