Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
Chinese social media platform WeChat has one billion monthly active users. Find out what KLM, Scoot, Finnair and Air France are doing to maximise...
- Air France expands AtlasGlobal codeshare in W18
- Routes Weekly top five: Air France-KLM, Guangzhou, United Airlines, Route rundown, Tewolde GebreMariam podcast
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- Air France-KLM eyes South American joint venture
- Air France schedules A340 service to Accra / Ouagadougou in Sep/Oct 2018
- Air France extends leased Air Belgium A340 service to August 2018