Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports begin to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Air France union criticizes plan for domestic route cuts
- Analysis: Air France’s Airbus A380 retirement
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Eight destinations return to KLM’s network
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago