Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services...
Air France in summer 2019 season is consolidating service to Abuja and N’Djamena, where it plans to operate 2 weekly Paris CDG –...
- Air France resumes Belgrade service in S19
- Air France S19 Mainline A340 operations as of 23NOV18
- Air France-KLM and China Eastern extend JV agreement
- Air France W19 Dubai preliminary schedule changes
- JOON adjusts Seychelles service in NS19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up