Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
The carrier becomes the first SkyTeam alliance member to provide transatlantic service from Denver.
- France moves to ban short domestic flights
- Air France unveils summer schedule
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Airline snapshot: Air France
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
2 years 21 days ago