Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet...
Air France-KLM has ordered 60 Airbus A220 aircraft to replace the A318s and A319s on Air France’s short- and medium-haul network. The group has...
- Air France adds Seville service from June 2020
- Air France 3Q19 Malabo / Pointe Noire routing changes
- Air France W19 Lagos aircraft changes
- Air France W19 Long-Haul changes as of 17JUL19
- Air France / Vietnam Airlines expands codeshare partnership from July 2019
- Air France 1Q20 Mumbai aircraft changes as of 09JUL19
has updated their profile
4 months 23 days ago