Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
1 year 2 months ago
Air France in summer 2018 season is adding new seasonal route from Calvi, which sees the airline offering Calvi – Brussels nonstop flight,...
- Air France S18 Africa routing changes
- Air France / China Airlines outlines planned codeshare routes from April 2018
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Air France moves Tehran service to JOON from April 2018
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Air France 1Q18 Antananarivo aircraft changes