Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet...
This update is based on information as of 10JUN19. Air France in last week’s schedule update revised planned operation for Paris CDG...
- Air France W19 St. Maarten service changes as of 10JUN19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air France adds A350 Cairo service from Dec 2019
- WestJet expands Air France Intra-Europe codeshares from May 2019
- Air France outlines capacity reduction plans
- Air France W19 Paris CDG Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
has updated their profile
2 months 17 days ago