Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
1 year 15 days ago
Air France recently adjusted planned operational aircraft for Paris CDG – Las Vegas route, operating on limited-time basis during CES Las...
- Air France schedules Boeing 787 New York Holidays service
- Air France adds limited-time Nice – New York flights in June 2018
- Air France - KLM expands codeshare with GOL from May 2018
- Air France adds Paris – Toulon route in S18
- Air France S18 Long-haul service changes as of 25OCT17
- Air France ends Montevideo service in late-Oct 2017