Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
Air France in last week’s schedule update opened reservation for its Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, currently scheduled for Paris CDG –...
- Air France S20 Mumbai aircraft changes as of 17APR19
- Air France schedules Guadeloupe – Cuba charters in 3Q19
- Air France adds Mainline A318 Newcastle service in S19
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2019 network update
- Air France expands Chile service in NW19
- Air France NS19 South America service changes as of 28MAR19
has updated their profile
21 days 5 hours ago