Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
1 year 4 months ago
Routesonline's latest analysis of the European aviation industry, examining the top routes, airlines and airports.
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- Air France outlines leased Fokker 100 operation in S18
- Air France begins Transavia France codeshare service from late-Feb 2018
- Air France moves Mumbai service to JOON from June 2018
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18
- Air France extends Boeing 787 Detroit service to late-June 2018