Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
1 year 6 months ago
Qantas has reinstated a codeshare agreement with Air France for flights between Australia and France via Asia, a deal which was scrapped in 2012...
- Jet Airways expands European codeshare with AIRFRANCE-KLM from late-April 2018
- Air France W18 Detroit aircraft changes
- Routes Weekly top five: WOW, China, easyJet, US-UAE deal, Ethiopian and more
- Air France May/June 2018 Guangzhou service changes
- Delta, Air France-KLM and Virgin Atlantic expand transatlantic agreement
- Air France expands China Eastern codeshare from late-April 2018