Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Air France S20 Mumbai aircraft changes as of 08OCT19
- Air France NS20 Long-Haul changes as of 04OCT19
- Air France Dec 2019/Jan 2020 Abidjan aircraft changes
- Air France NS20 Buenos Aires aircraft changes
- Air France resumes Lyon – Prague service from Sep 2019
- Air France adds Seville service from June 2020
has updated their profile
6 months 15 days ago