Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- European carriers make substantial cuts
- Norwegian, Air France announce planned cuts
- Chennai added to Air France’s network
- Air France, Sata Azores Airlines reach codeshare deal
- Air France adds business class on domestic routes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
1 year 1 day ago