Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
The carrier aims for more seamless service throughout its network.
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Air France increases Croatia service in S20
- Air France increases Paris CDG – Algiers flights in 3Q20
- Air France discontinues Amsterdam – Clermont-Ferrand route in 1Q20
- Saudia expands Air France codeshare from Jan 2020
- Air France S20 Wuhan aircraft changes as of 17JAN20
has updated their profile
9 months 26 days ago