Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines will also serve the Bulgarian capital during the summer season.
- Air France-KLM And IndiGo Commence Codeshare Pact
- 50 New Routes Starting In May 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Route Analysis: Paris Charles de Gaulle-Québec
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)