Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
The carrier is also restarting a host of routes from CDG suspended by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Singapore Sets Up Vaccinated Travel Lanes With Nine Countries
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders unite in Milan to rebuild global air connectivity
- Air France outlines initial A220 network
- Vueling secures ceded Air France slots at Paris Orly
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- France imposes stricter rules on passengers arriving from Israel, the US