Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
With the new additions, the combined, single-itinerary option is now available on 41 SNCF train routes connecting 22 train stations to Paris hubs...
- Air France To Leave Orly For Paris Charles De Gaulle By 2026
- 75 New Routes Starting In October 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 11, 2023)
- Air France To Serve Abu Dhabi From Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates
- Air France To Connect Canadian, French Capitals
Air France's Network Powered by
Explore Air France's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper