Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
Destinations in Tanzania, Oman and Sri Lanka are being added to the carrier’s international network.
- Air France to fly 65% of pre-COVID capacity this summer
- Belavia sees network diminish after Ryanair incident
- Airlines temporarily suspend Tel Aviv routes
- Destination showcase: Paris
- Air France to open Paris-Denver route
- France moves to ban short domestic flights
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
2 years 3 months ago