Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
Routes spoke to a string of airline CEOs this year. Catch up on 10 of the most recent interviews.
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Airline snapshot: Air France
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- Air France-KLM cuts year-end capacity
- Air France W20 Mainland China operation changes as of 06OCT20
- Air France removes Caracas schedules from late-Oct 2020
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago