Introduction to Air France
Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
Air France in the last few days filed additional changes for Mainland China service, during winter 2020/21 season. Planned operation for the...
- Air France removes Caracas schedules from late-Oct 2020
- Route Analysis: BHX-IAS, AUH-CGP, CDG-MAA
- Air France NW20 Vietnam routing changes as of 29SEP20
- Air France Oct 2020 Intercontinental network as of 25SEP20
- Air France opens booking for final Berlin Tegel flight on 08NOV20
- Air France further reduces New York service in W20
Latest Updates from Air France
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago