Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services...
Air France in last week’s schedule update filed new Boeing 787-9 operating service, scheduled on Paris CDG – Freentown –...
- Meet Europe’s biggest airlines at Routes Europe
- Air France NW19 Nairobi frequency changes
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019
- Air France S19 Bangkok aircraft changes
- Air France expands European network in S19
- Air France cancels Guangzhou service from late-March 2019