Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses the Airbus A320 family of aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Both the regional and headquarters teams from Air France...
This week: VietJet is further expanding service to Seoul; Air France plans to resume flights to Monrovia in Liberia; and German leisure airline...
- Bulletin board: Air France-KLM, Ryanair, Transavia, Gulf Air
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
- Air France S20 Seoul frequency adjustment as of 12DEC19
- Air France resumes A380 Dubai service in W20
- Air France resumes Monrovia service from April 2020
- Kenya Airways expands Air France codeshare from late-Nov 2019
has updated their profile
8 months 12 days ago