National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance.
Air New Zealand at the launch of Northern winter 2018/19 season is adjusting operational days for Auckland – Niue route, currently served...
- Air New Zealand July – September 2018 Honolulu aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand leases Hi-Fly A340 for Hawaii service in May/June 2018
- Air New Zealand expands United domestic US codeshares from Nov 2018
- Air New Zealand increases Singapore service in NS19
- Air New Zealand Trans-Tasman service changes in NW18
- Route rundown: BOG-MUC, AKL-ORD, KUL-MEL