National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes to Auckland – Denpasar service, for Northern summer 2020 season. The Star...
- Air New Zealand opens Auckland – Newark reservation for late-Oct 2020 launch
- Air New Zealand schedules leased EVA Air 777 service to Tonga in NW19
- Air New Zealand Nov 2020 North America service changes
- Air New Zealand NW20 Hong Kong preliminary aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand 3Q20 Tokyo service increase
- Air New Zealand to end only European route in favour of New York service