Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Popular trans-Tasman routes are recovering.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Air New Zealand To Launch ‘Flagship’ Auckland-New York JFK Route
- Air New Zealand Expects Demand Hit From Country’s COVID-19 Spike
- Air New Zealand to slash domestic schedule in face of lockdown
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more