National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft....
This week: Turkish low-cost carrier Pegasus Airlines adds second UK destination; Air New Zealand to serve Seoul; and IndiGo moves in on Jet...
- Air New Zealand resumes Seoul service from Nov 2019
- In pictures: ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards
- Air New Zealand NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 28MAR19
- Air New Zealand outlines A320neo operation in March 2019
- Air New Zealand NS19 Cook Islands – US aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand schedules Auckland – Invercargill launch in August 2019