National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft....
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update filed service changes for Auckland – Vancouver route, for Northern summer 2020 season. Planned...
- Air New Zealand 1Q20 Osaka aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand April 2020 Taipei service increase
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air New Zealand expands Denpasar service in NS20
- Air New Zealand 1Q20 Buenos Aires aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand NW19 Vancouver aircraft changes