National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Air New Zealand in the last few weeks filed aircraft changes for its Northern summer 2020 long-haul operations, including flights to Taipei,...
- Air New Zealand / Cathay Pacific 1Q20 Auckland – Hong Kong service changes
- Air New Zealand NS20 Denpasar aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand opens Auckland – Newark reservation for late-Oct 2020 launch
- Air New Zealand schedules leased EVA Air 777 service to Tonga in NW19
- Air New Zealand Nov 2020 North America service changes
- Air New Zealand NW20 Hong Kong preliminary aircraft changes