Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
New Zealand has entered lockdown to stop the spread of the delta variant of COVID-19.
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Air New Zealand to ramp up flying to the Cook Islands
- New Zealand, Australia to open two-way travel bubble
- Air New Zealand to resume Hobart, government extends aviation support
- Singapore-London route first to trial IATA Travel Pass