National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance.
Air New Zealand in this week’s schedule update adjusted operational aircraft for Auckland – Honolulu service, from 04SEP18 to...
- Air New Zealand Tokyo Haneda Dec 2018/Jan 2019 adjustments
- Air New Zealand / Qantas resumes codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018
- Airline in focus: Air New Zealand
- Air New Zealand NW18 Sydney – Rarotonga aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand increases Auckland – Dunedin service in NW18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up