Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, the Pacific Islands, Asia, and North America.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Iceland and New Zealand both have their sights set on sustainability—and both have terrain that rules out reliance on rail travel.
- Air New Zealand, Qantas Strongly Object To Auckland Airport’s Charge Hike
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 13, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 6, 2023)
- Air New Zealand Increases China Schedule
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 16, 2023)
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 12, 2022)
Air New Zealand's Network Powered by
Explore Air New Zealand's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 1 month ago