Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- ‘No meaningful’ long-haul flying this year, says Air New Zealand CEO
- Asia-Pacific market update
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 3)
- Air New Zealand postpones New York plans
- Air New Zealand July/August 2020 domestic operations as of 28JUN20
- Air New Zealand resumes Shanghai service from late-June 2020