Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Air New Zealand in the last few days further revised planned International service for the month of April 2020. Latest operation between 08APR20...
- Air New Zealand April 2020 Domestic operations as of 02APR20
- Air New Zealand April 2020 International operations as of 01APR20
- Air New Zealand 2Q20 Asia service changes as of 10MAR20
- Samoa orders flight reductions from 02MAR20
- Air New Zealand Taipei Apr/May 2020 aircraft changes as of 26FEB20
- Air New Zealand cancels Seoul service March - June 2020