Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Air New Zealand restores 2nd weekly Brisbane – Norfolk Island service in NW20
- Air New Zealand reduces Norfolk Island service in NW20
- Analysis: Air New Zealand grounds 777 fleet
- Air New Zealand NW20 International operations as of 08SEP20
- Air New Zealand NW20 International operations as of 02SEP20
- Air New Zealand focuses on domestic and short-haul international routes