National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing...
Air New Zealand earlier this month filed planned Airbus A320neo operation (aircraft code: 32N), which would see the new aircraft entering service...
- Air New Zealand NS19 Cook Islands – US aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand schedules Auckland – Invercargill launch in August 2019
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO
- Air New Zealand resumes Christchurch – Singapore service from Dec 2019
- Air New Zealand Oct/Nov 2019 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports