National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing...
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update adjusted planned Northern summer 2019 operation on Auckland – San Francisco route. From 31MAR19,...
- Air New Zealand expands United Trans-Border codeshares from Nov 2018
- Air New Zealand / EVA Air resumes codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- Air New Zealand will use A321neo to boost Gold Coast capacity
- Aerolineas Argentinas / Air New Zealand expands codeshare network from Nov 2018
- Air New Zealand and SIA extend alliance for five more years
- Air New Zealand adds Boeing 787 Hong Kong service from late-Nov 2018