Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Some airlines in the countries are now ramping up Trans-Tasman capacity
- Air New Zealand to resume Hobart, government extends aviation support
- Singapore-London route first to trial IATA Travel Pass
- CAAC approves two international routes
- Five questions for… Brisbane Airport’s Jim Parashos
- New Zealand-Australia quarantine-free routes suspended
- Air New Zealand adds Cook Islands flights