National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft....
This week: Wizz to begin London Southend operations; Avianca Brazil departs Star Alliance; Air New Zealand names interim CEO and more.
- Air New Zealand expands Denpasar service in NS20
- Air New Zealand 1Q20 Buenos Aires aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand NW19 Vancouver aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air New Zealand schedules Boeing 787 Gold Coast service in July 2019
- Air New Zealand NS20 International flight number changes