National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft....
Air New Zealand during the month of July 2019 is adding Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft on Auckland – Gold Coast route, scheduled on...
- Air New Zealand NS20 International flight number changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air New Zealand schedules one-time 787 Vancouver service in Oct 2019
- Route rundown: SAW-MAN, AKL-ICN, BOM-AUH
- Air New Zealand resumes Seoul service from Nov 2019
- In pictures: ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards