National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance.
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update has extended planned leased Hi-Fly aircraft operation. Hi-Fly’s Airbus A340-300 aircraft is now...
- Air New Zealand expands United codeshare routes in Jan 2018
- Air New Zealand outlines Hi-Fly Airbus operations in Dec 2017/Jan 2018
- Air New Zealand expands ANA domestic Japan codeshare from Oct 2017
- Recognising the route development heroes
- Air New Zealand expands Honolulu service in NS18
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced