Introduction to Air New Zealand
National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe.
Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America).
Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. Air New Zealand's regional subsidiaries, Air Nelson and Mount Cook Airline, operate...
Passengers from the Cook Islands can resume quarantine-free travel into New Zealand from Jan. 21.
- Air New Zealand starts flights on third quarantine-free Australian route
- Air New Zealand restores 2nd weekly Sydney – Norfolk Island service in NW20
- Air New Zealand further reduces Los Angeles service from mid-Oct 2020
- Australia establishing travel bubble for routes from New Zealand
- Recovery Tracker: Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Airlink and more
- Air New Zealand restores 2nd weekly Brisbane – Norfolk Island service in NW20