National carrier of New Zealand serving destinations within New Zealand as well as internationally in Australia, Asia, North and South America as well as Europe. Strategy focuses on serving markets within New Zealand as well as serving customers to and from New Zealand as well as passengers via New Zealand (primarily North America to Australia and Asia to South America). Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and currently operates a fleet of Airbus A320, Boeing...
The flag carriers of New Zealand and Singapore have been given the green light to extend their alliance as capacity on routes between the two...
- Air New Zealand adds Boeing 787 Hong Kong service from late-Nov 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air New Zealand NS19 Singapore frequency changes as of 02OCT18
- Air New Zealand outlines A321neo network in 4Q18
- Air New Zealand Tokyo service changes in NW18
- Solid network underpins Air New Zealand's growth