Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Air Seychelles in late-April 2020 resumed operations, as the airline restores domestic operation. Initially the airline operates interim schedule,...
- Air Seychelles suspends scheduled passenger service 10APR20 – 30APR20
- Air Seychelles reduces Praslin service 26MAR20 – 19APR20
- Air Seychelles Increases Mumbai service in 2Q20
- Air Seychelles expands South African Airways codeshare to US in NW19
- Air Seychelles adds Tel Aviv service from Nov 2019
- Air Seychelles NS19 network changes
Latest Updates from Air Seychelles Ltd
2 years 10 months ago