Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Air Seychelles in recent weeks filed preliminary International service, which sees the airline intends to resume International scheduled flights...
- Air Seychelles resumes domestic flights from late-April 2020
- Air Seychelles suspends scheduled passenger service 10APR20 – 30APR20
- Air Seychelles reduces Praslin service 26MAR20 – 19APR20
- Air Seychelles Increases Mumbai service in 2Q20
- Air Seychelles expands South African Airways codeshare to US in NW19
- Air Seychelles adds Tel Aviv service from Nov 2019