Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
The carriers said they plan to expand codesharing in the future.
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- Air Seychelles Introduces State-of-the-Art Passenger Handling Technology at Home Airport
- Kazakhstan Expands Visa-Free Travel Program
- Air Seychelles to Return Direct Connection to Paris
- WORLD ROUTES: Air Seychelles Continues Regional Expansion