Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Air Seychelles last week expanded codeshare partnership with South African Airways (SAA), covering the latter’s service to the US. From...
- Air Seychelles adds Tel Aviv service from Nov 2019
- Air Seychelles NS19 network changes
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018
2 years 4 months ago