Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Latest Air Seychelles Ltd News
Air Seychelles, Turkish Airlines To Codeshare On Four Routes
The carriers said they plan to expand codesharing in the future.
Other Air Seychelles Ltd News
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- Air Seychelles NW20 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Air Seychelles plans to resume Maldives service in Dec 2020/Jan 2021
- Air Seychelles delays International regular service resumption to late-Oct 2020
- Air Seychelles Oct 2020 International operations as of 16SEP20