Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Air Seychelles at the end of September 2020 intends to resume scheduled International operation. Based on current listing, the airline plans to...
- Air Seychelles Sep/Oct 2020 Preliminary International operation as of 19AUG20
- Air Seychelles adds one-way Dubai passenger flights in July 2020
- Air Seychelles NS20 operations as of 26JUN20
- Air Seychelles resumes domestic flights from late-April 2020
- Air Seychelles suspends scheduled passenger service 10APR20 – 30APR20
- Air Seychelles reduces Praslin service 26MAR20 – 19APR20