Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic...
Air Seychelles from late-November 2019 plans to introduce service to Israel, with the scheduling of Mahe Island – Tel Aviv route....
- Air Seychelles NS19 network changes
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018
- Air Seychelles adjusts Paris frequencies from Sep 2017
2 years 3 days ago