Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Air Seychelles NW20 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Air Seychelles plans to resume Maldives service in Dec 2020/Jan 2021
- Air Seychelles delays International regular service resumption to late-Oct 2020
- Air Seychelles Oct 2020 International operations as of 16SEP20
- Air Seychelles Sep/Oct 2020 Preliminary International operation as of 19AUG20
- Air Seychelles adds one-way Dubai passenger flights in July 2020