Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic...
Air Seychelles last week announced network adjustment from May 2019, as the airline strengthening regional service. Planned service changes as...
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018
- Air Seychelles adjusts Paris frequencies from Sep 2017
- Air Seychelles ends Dusseldorf service in Sep 2017
1 year 10 months ago