Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
Air Seychelles in the second quarter of 2020 plans to increase Mahe Island – Mumbai route. Subject to Government Approval, the 7 th...
- Air Seychelles expands South African Airways codeshare to US in NW19
- Air Seychelles adds Tel Aviv service from Nov 2019
- Air Seychelles NS19 network changes
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
2 years 6 months ago