Introduction to Air Seychelles Ltd
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Mauritius and Mumbai. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab...
The carriers said they plan to expand codesharing in the future.
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- Air Seychelles NW20 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Air Seychelles plans to resume Maldives service in Dec 2020/Jan 2021
- Air Seychelles delays International regular service resumption to late-Oct 2020
- Air Seychelles Oct 2020 International operations as of 16SEP20