Introduction to Air Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport. The Company was established in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways and has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its inception.
Following its establishment, ATCL has gone through a number changes in its structure and ownership as a result of the Government's efforts to ensure that the country owns a strong national airline.The changes include partial privatization of ATCL in 2002 when the...
Air Tanzania starting next week plans to resume additional International routes, including Harare, Kilimanjaro and Lusaka. Planned International...
- Air Tanzania to resume Mumbai service from Dec 2020 at earliest
- Air Tanzania schedules one-time Guangzhou charter
- Air Tanzania 16-30JUN20 domestic operations
- Air Tanzania expands Mumbai service from Dec 2019
- Air Tanzania Johannesburg aircraft changes from mid-July 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Johannesburg / Mumbai service in June/July 2019