Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport. The Company was established in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways and has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its inception. Following its establishment, ATCL has gone through a number changes in its structure and ownership as a result of the Government's efforts to ensure that the country owns...
Air Tanzania this week opened reservation for planned service resumption to Harare and Lusaka, as the airline plans to operate Dar es Salaam...
- Air Tanzania updates Kilimanjaro – Mwanza schedule in 3Q18
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018
- Air Tanzania plans Boeing 787 launch in late-July 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
- Debut Dreamliner marks huge step in Air Tanzania’s revival bid
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018