Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport. The Company was established in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways and has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its inception.
Following its establishment, ATCL has gone through a number changes in its structure and ownership as a result of the Government's efforts to ensure that the country owns a strong...
Air Tanzania from July 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for its planned Dar es Salaam – Johannesburg route, set to resume on...
- Air Tanzania resumes Johannesburg / Mumbai service in June/July 2019
- Air Tanzania expands domestic network offering from April 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Harare / Lusaka service from late-Feb 2019
- Air Tanzania updates Kilimanjaro – Mwanza schedule in 3Q18
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018
- Air Tanzania plans Boeing 787 launch in late-July 2018