Introduction to Air Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport. The Company was established in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways and has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its inception.
Following its establishment, ATCL has gone through a number changes in its structure and ownership as a result of the Government's efforts to ensure that the country owns a strong national airline.The changes include partial privatization of ATCL in 2002 when the...
Air Tanzania starting tomorrow (12DEC19) is increasing Dar es Salaam – Mumbai service, with the addition of 4 th weekly flight. The new...
- Air Tanzania Johannesburg aircraft changes from mid-July 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Johannesburg / Mumbai service in June/July 2019
- Air Tanzania expands domestic network offering from April 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Harare / Lusaka service from late-Feb 2019
- Air Tanzania updates Kilimanjaro – Mwanza schedule in 3Q18
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018