Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
Canada’s flag carrier planned to offer more than 16 million seats during the second quarter of the year but will slash capacity by up to 90% in...
- Airline in focus: Air Transat
- Air Transat moves last A310 scheduled service to late-March 2020
- Air Transat gradual service suspension up to 30APR20
- Air Transat schedules additional A310 service in late-April 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June
- Air Transat April 2020 Last A310 scheduled service revision as of 08NOV19