Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
We profile Air Transat, the third-largest Canadian airline and Routes Americas 2020 attendee.
- 2019 in review: January to June
- Air Transat April 2020 Last A310 scheduled service revision as of 08NOV19
- Air Transat S20 London Gatwick service changes
- Air Transat schedules Ajaccio flights in Oct 2020
- Air Transat extends New Orleans to year-round service from May 2020
- Air Transat adds Montreal – San Diego service in S20