Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network. Operating a fleet of over 30 aircraft from it's base in...
Air Transat in summer 2019 season plans to introduce Airbus A330-300 aircraft on following Trans-Atlantic routes, reflected in recent schedule...
- Air Transat adds Roatan charters in W18
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- Air Transat plans Toronto – Split service in S19
- Airtransat adds Toronto – Santiago de Cuba nonstop sector in W18