Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network.
airtransat starting this week begins leased Airbus A320 operation, followed by Airbus A321 in the second quarter of 2018. Based on OAG schedules...
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- airtransat expands Nantes service in S18
- Thomas Cook and Air Transat agree fleet deal
- airtransat extends Quebec City – Paris to year-round in S18
- First North American operator acquires A321LR
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW