Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
The three destinations will join Air Transat’s network from Montreal next summer.
- Air Transat’s New Transatlantic Route ‘A Dream Come True’ For Quebec
- Air Canada Bolsters Quebec Network
- Avianca confirms Bogota-Toronto schedule
- Air Transat begins network revamp on relaunch
- Airline in Focus: Air Transat
- Canada imposes more international air travel restrictions