Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday airline. It flies to some 60 destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and feeder flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel.
At Transat, we recognize the prime importance of the environment, host communities, cultural...
As 2019 draws to a close, Routesonline revisits some of the biggest stories making the headlines. Part one of our review looks at the first six...
- Air Transat April 2020 Last A310 scheduled service revision as of 08NOV19
- Air Transat S20 London Gatwick service changes
- Air Transat schedules Ajaccio flights in Oct 2020
- Air Transat extends New Orleans to year-round service from May 2020
- Air Transat adds Montreal – San Diego service in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
has updated their profile
9 months 6 days ago