Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
Air Canada and Transat are the two leading airlines operating a wide network of routes between Europe and Canada.
- Air Canada plans up to 90% capacity cut
- Airline in focus: Air Transat
- Air Transat July/August 2020 operations as of 21JUN20
- Air Transat outlines S20 operations from late-July 2020
- Air Transat moves last A310 scheduled service to late-March 2020
- Air Transat gradual service suspension up to 30APR20