Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network.
Airtransat in winter 2018/19 season is adding new nonstop sector to Cuba, which sees the airline operates Toronto – Santiago de Cuba...
- Air Transat withdraws Saskatchewan operation in W18
- Air Transat files new A320/321 routes in W18
- Air Transat adds Toronto – Edmonton service from Nov 2018
- Air Transat plans Puerto Rico service from Dec 2018
- airtransat increases A330 Nantes service in S18
- airtransat outlines A320/321 operations Mar - Oct 2018