Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday airline. It flies to some 60 destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and feeder flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel.
At Transat, we recognize the prime importance of the environment, host communities, cultural...
Air Transat in recent schedule update further modified Airbus A310 operation for the month of April 2020. Latest adjustment now sees last...
- Air Transat S20 London Gatwick service changes
- Air Transat schedules Ajaccio flights in Oct 2020
- Air Transat extends New Orleans to year-round service from May 2020
- Air Transat adds Montreal – San Diego service in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Transat adds Montreal – Copenhagen service in S20
has updated their profile
7 months 4 days ago