Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
Air Transat in recent weeks further revised planned operation for the month of September and October 2020, as the airline continues to downsizes...
- Air Transat consolidates Glasgow / Manchester service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Air Transat W20 operations as of 24AUG20
- Air Transat outlines winter schedule
- Air Transat W20 network adjustment as of 02AUG20
- US/Canada Trans-Border July 2020 scheduled flights operations as of 12JUL20
- Air Transat July/August 2020 operations as of 21JUN20