Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network. Operating a fleet of over 30 aircraft from it's base in...
Air Transat in recent schedule update removed planned Toronto – Split service, previously scheduled from 20JUN19 to 13SEP19. The airline...
- Air Transat increases Zagreb flights in S19
- Air Transat expands Toronto A330-300 service in S19
- Air Transat adds Roatan charters in W18
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS