Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network.
has updated their profile
4 months -1 hours ago
Canadian carrier airtransat in summer 2018 season is expanding Montreal – Nantes route, operating on seasonal basis. In 2018, summer...
- Thomas Cook and Air Transat agree fleet deal
- airtransat extends Quebec City – Paris to year-round in S18
- First North American operator acquires A321LR
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- airtransat adds new nonstop sectors for W17
- Air Transat expands into the Middle East with seasonal Tel Aviv service