Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday airline. It flies to some 60 destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and feeder flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel.
Air Canada is in exclusive talks to buy the company that owns Air Transat, potentially providing an opportunity to quickly expand its Air Canada...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- Air Transat schedules new routes in W19
- Air Transat outlines A321neo LR Sun Destinations service from May 2019
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic network as of 28APR19
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
has updated their profile
1 month 5 days ago