Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday airline. It flies to some 60 destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and feeder flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel.
Air Transat last week once again filed service changes for its planned Airbus A310 scheduled operation for summer 2020 season, which sees overall...
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Toronto network as of 03JUL19
- Air Transat A321neo LR W19 Montreal sun destinations as of 10JUN19
- New horizons for Air Transat and WestJet
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- Air Transat schedules new routes in W19
has updated their profile
3 months 3 days ago