Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
The Star Alliance member will enter the Colombia-Canada market in December.
- Air Transat begins network revamp on relaunch
- Airline in Focus: Air Transat
- Canada imposes more international air travel restrictions
- Air Transat drops Toronto flying until May
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Air Transat NW20 operations as of 19OCT20