Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- 50 New Routes Starting In May 2022
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Sao Paolo
- Montreal Secures New Amsterdam, Los Angeles And San Francisco Routes