Airblue, a private sector airline with its head office in Islamabad, started operations in June 2004 and is Pakistan's second largest and fastest growing airline. It operates an all Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet with an average age of less than 3 years and provides scheduled air service to 10 domestic and international destinations including UAE, Muscat, Manchester and Istanbul; airblue has been recognized in the industry for its quality and innovative services. Airblue has recently...
The privately-owned Serene Air commenced flights on January 29, 2017 between Karachi and Islamabad after securing its air operator certificate just...
- airblue Adds Lahore – Dammam Flights from late-March 2016
- airblue Adds Karachi – Peshawar Flights from March 2016
- Airblue Cancels Islamabad – Manchester Service from late-January 2014
- airblue to Start Islamabad – Birmingham Service from late-September 2013
- Airblue to Start Jeddah Service from July 2013
- Airblue Starts Rahim Yar Khan Operation from April 2013