Introduction to Airblue
Airblue, a private sector airline with its head office in Islamabad, started operations in June 2004 and is Pakistan's second largest and fastest growing airline. It operates an all Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet with an average age of less than 3 years and provides scheduled air service to 10 domestic and international destinations including UAE, Muscat, Manchester and Istanbul; airblue has been recognized in the industry for its quality and innovative services.
Airblue has recently signed an agreement for the leasing of 2 A340-300 in to its fleet which is expected to be part of the...
As British Airways begins a second route to Pakistan, Routes looks at the state of the country’s somewhat underexploited aviation market.
- Airblue adds Peshawar – Sharjah route from April 2019
- Serene Air delivers modern strategy into Pakistan’s domestic skies
- airblue Adds Lahore – Dammam Flights from late-March 2016
- airblue Adds Karachi – Peshawar Flights from March 2016
- Airblue Cancels Islamabad – Manchester Service from late-January 2014
- airblue to Start Islamabad – Birmingham Service from late-September 2013