Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Appx 14,000 employees 5.5b in annual revenue 112 destinations 960 daily departures
Fiji Airways earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Alaska Airlines, covering the latter’s service via San Francisco....
- Alaska Airlines ends San Francisco – Indianapolis route in Sep 2018
- Alaska Airlines adds Sacramento – Kona route from Dec 2018
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- Emirates expands Americas codeshare network from May 2018
- Alaska / Horizon 2H18 network changes
- Finnair begins Alaska Airlines codeshare partnership from May 2018