Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
Lawmakers warn mass US airline industry layoffs could occur this fall.
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Alaska expands from San Diego
- Alaska Airlines ramps up LAX routes
- Delta puts brakes on planned capacity growth
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Emirates president Tim Clark: Deal with US major 'makes business sense'
Latest Updates from Alaska Airlines
has updated their profile
1 year 9 days ago