Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
The Seattle-based carrier’s CEO said Alaska will be operating full pre-pandemic capacity by next summer.
- Boise Secures Pair of Alaska Routes
- Route Analysis: Anchorage-Salt Lake City
- Alaska Airlines, Iberia Ink Codeshare
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- Alaska Airlines beefs up Mexico offer from SFO
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways formally unveil codeshare