Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air,...
Alaska Airlines from November 2019 is introducing Paine Field – Spokane service, operated by Horizon Embraer E175 aircraft. This daily...
- Alaska Airlines downsizes Bellingham service from Nov 2019
- Singapore Airlines / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare service from Sep 2019
- British Airways expands Alaska Airlines codeshare from July 2019
- Alaska Airlines expands W19 Sun/Ski destinations service
- Alaska Airlines adjusts Dallas Love Field service from late-August 2019
- Alaska adds Paine Field – Palm Springs service from Nov 2019
has updated their profile
21 days 3 hours ago