Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is...
JAL at the launch of summer 2019 season is expanding codeshare network with Alaska Airlines, as the former begins Tokyo Narita – Seattle...
- Alaska Airlines outlines Paine Field network in 1Q19
- Cathay Pacific / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Alaska Airlines adjusts Albuquerque network in 1Q19