Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Appx 14,000 employees 5.5b in annual revenue 112 destinations 960 daily departures
Alaska Airlines from June 2018 is gradually introducing Airbus A319/320/321 aircraft on various routes on scheduled basis, including flights...
- Emirates expands Americas codeshare network from May 2018
- Alaska / Horizon 2H18 network changes
- Finnair begins Alaska Airlines codeshare partnership from May 2018
- Alaska adjusts Los Angeles / San Francisco – New York service from July 2018
- Singapore Airlines / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare to Mexico from May 2018
- Qantas further expands Alaska codeshare partnership in May 2018