Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air,...
Alaska Airlines earlier this month re-opened reservation for flights scheduled with Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft, after the airline briefly removed...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Alaska Airlines discontinues Orange County – Mexico service in August 2019
- El Al / Alaska Airlines begins codeshare partnership from May 2019
- Alaska Airlines moves Paine Field launch to March 2019
- Alaska Airlines S19 Skywest/Mainline aircraft changes as of 17FEB19
- Alaska Airlines expands Qantas codeshare to Australia from March 2019