Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Appx 14,000 employees 5.5b in annual revenue 112 destinations 960 daily departures
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a quarterly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Alaska Airlines adjusts Albuquerque network in 1Q19
- Alaska ends Los Angeles – Mexico City service in Nov 2018
- Alaska Airlines adds Seattle – Columbus service from March 2019
- Alaska Airlines ends San Francisco – Ft. Lauderdale service in Jan 2019