Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
All the important information related to the airline's performance in recent years.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- Alaska Air Latest US Airline To Slow Growth
- Spirit Airlines Wins Former Southwest Slots At Newark
- Alaska Airlines Starts Seattle-Cleveland Service
- Alaska Airlines’ Capacity Growth Curtailed By Staffing Shortages
- Air Tahiti Nui To Start Seattle Route In October