Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
The airline noted that passengers flying from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will be able to connect to flights to Hawaii and...
- Route analysis: ADB-TLV, CTG-MIA, SEA-DFW
- Delta fights back with Seattle expansion
- Alaska to join oneworld and form new American alliance
- Southwest to grow Hawaii service in 2020 despite MAX grounding
- Alaska Airlines regional carrier to connect Seattle and Monterey, California
- Route analysis: TIA-HAM, DUB-CAI, SMF-OGG
Latest Updates from Alaska Airlines
has updated their profile
8 months 1 day ago