Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is...
Alaska Airlines in recent weeks filed aircraft changes for summer 2019 season, which sees selected routes operated by Skywest Embraer E175 moves...
- Alaska Airlines expands Qantas codeshare to Australia from March 2019
- Alaska Airlines outlines 737 MAX 9 network from July 2019
- Revealed: the fastest-growing major airlines in the world
- JAL / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- Alaska Airlines outlines Paine Field network in 1Q19
- Cathay Pacific / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare network from late-March 2019