Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
Alaska Airlines during the weekend of 23NOV19’s schedule update further expanded Boeing 737 MAX 9 network, during Spring season. The...
- Airline in focus: Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines expands American codeshare from Oct 2019
- JetBlue president explains reasons for Mexico City withdrawal
- Alaska Airlines 1H20 San Francisco Bay Area network adjustment
- Alaska Airlines expands Qantas codeshare to New Zealand from Oct 2019
- Alaska Airlines increases selected Kona service in Spring 2020
has updated their profile
4 months 12 days ago