Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air,...
Alaska Airlines in January 2019 filed revised launch date at Paine Field, now scheduled from early-March 2019. Revised operation at Paine Field as...
- Alaska Airlines S19 Skywest/Mainline aircraft changes as of 17FEB19
- Alaska Airlines expands Qantas codeshare to Australia from March 2019
- Alaska Airlines outlines 737 MAX 9 network from July 2019
- Revealed: the fastest-growing major airlines in the world
- JAL / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- Alaska Airlines outlines Paine Field network in 1Q19