Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
The carrier also plans LAX-Austin, Texas service.
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Alaska Airlines increases Anchorage connectivity
- Qatar Airways adds Doha-Seattle route
- Routes Reconnected: Alaska Airlines joining oneworld gives carrier network scale to compete
- Airline snapshot: Alaska Airlines