Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
Alaska Airlines in recent schedule update extended Anchorage – Utqiagvik (Barrow) nonstop terminator service until November 2020,...
- Route Analysis: KGL-LHR, KBP-JFK, LAX-CUN
- Alaska Airlines further expands Los Angeles network in Dec 2020
- Emirates expands Alaska Airlines / JetBlue codeshare in Sep/Oct 2020
- Alaska Airlines delays E175 Anchorage debut to mid-Oct 2020
- Alaska Airlines expands Palm Springs network from mid-Dec 2020
- Salt Lake City moves forward with opening of new airport