Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
Alaska can now offer passengers expansive international route itineraries.
- US airlines optimistic about rebuilding networks
- Alaska Airlines to launch four more domestic routes in June
- Alaska adds four California-Montana leisure routes for the summer
- Alaska places its first Boeing 737 MAX on Seattle-San Diego route
- Alaska to place first 737 MAX on West Coast routes
- Qatar Airways boosts US flying, Emirates returns to Australia