Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
Following Alaska Airlines’ agreement to buy Hawaiian Airlines for $1.9 billion, Routes looks at the respective networks of the two U.S. carriers.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 20, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 6, 2023)
- Anchorage-New York JFK To Become Alaska Airlines’ Longest Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 16, 2023)
- Alaska Airlines Adds New Transcon Route From San Diego
- Starlux Firms San Francisco Plans And Eyes Seattle
Alaska Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Alaska Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper