Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Appx 14,000 employees 5.5b in annual revenue 112 destinations 960 daily departures
Alaska Airlines in summer 2018 season is ending service on 4 routes, including service operated by Virgin America and Skywest aircraft. Affected...
- Qantas extends Alaska codeshare partnership from May 2018
- Alaska Airlines plans Seattle – Pittsburgh Sep 2018 launch
- Alaska Airlines ends Cuba service in January 2018
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Alaska Airlines W17 Portland OR service suspensions
- North American aviation industry by numbers - September 2017 update