Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
The LCC will start service from San Diego to Maui and Honolulu in April.
- Alaska Airlines regional carrier to connect Seattle and Monterey, California
- Route analysis: TIA-HAM, DUB-CAI, SMF-OGG
- Alaska Airlines adds Seattle – Monterey service from mid-June 2020
- Alaska Airlines expands Mainline flights in Seattle in 1H20
- Alaska Airlines discontinues 5 domestic routes in May 2020
- Alaska Airlines moves Boeing 737 MAX 9 inaugural to April 2020
has updated their profile
5 months 27 days ago