British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
British Airways in this week’s schedule update modified London Heathrow – Miami service, for summer 2020 season. From 29MAR20, BA...
- British Airways S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06NOV19
- British Airways NW20 Preliminary Long-Haul changes as of 01NOV19
- Analysis: How IAG is striking back with Air Europa deal
- British Airways July - Oct 2020 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- British Airways W19 Miami service changes
- JAL expands British Airways codeshare to Italy in W19