British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
This week: World Routes 2019 host Adelaide set for new Kuala Lumpur service; British Airways to resume Dammam; and Xiamen Airlines plans to...
- British Airways S19 London Heathrow – Greek routes frequency increase
- British Airways adds London Gatwick – Milan Bergamo route from Sep 2019
- British Airways W19 Philadelphia frequency changes
- British Airways increases London Heathrow – Valencia service in 3Q19
- British Airways resumes Dammam service from Dec 2019
- British Airways outlines A350-1000XWB long-haul service from Oct 2019