British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
Both Miami and Seattle will temporarily get 2X-daily service.
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- BA to start Newquay operations
- Press Release: Routes Americas 2020 brings together top CEOs in the region
- British Airways finalizes JV with China Southern
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20