Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
The carrier is relaunching service on the key LCY route, but other routes from Billund remain grounded.
- Heathrow Stretches Capacity Cap Through Summer Season
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 8, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- BA, Brussels Airlines Latest To Cut Capacity
- London City Airport Moves To End Saturday Flights Ban
- London Heathrow CEO Hits Back At UK CAA’s Charges Proposal