British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
British Airways is resuming flights to the Japanese city of Osaka after more than two decades.
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – Munich service from mid-Feb 2019
- British Airways resumes Osaka service from late-March 2019
- British Airways adds leased Air Belgium A340 service to Abu Dhabi in Sep 2018
- British Airways / Vistara adds codeshare service from late-Sep 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- British Airways S19 Phoenix frequency changes