British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
Routesonline's latest analysis of the European aviation industry, examining the top routes, airlines and airports.
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- British Airways updates leased Titan Airways A320 S18 operation
- British Airways suspends Doha in 2Q18
- British Airways adjusts planned A380 Chicago operations from May 2018
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- Niki Lauda beats IAG in race for Niki assets