British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries...
British Airways recently returned to Pittsburgh after a 20-year absence, with its new route said to be a benchmark for the region’s continued...
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance
- British Airways NW19 London Heathrow Long-Haul changes as of 15MAY19
- British Airways W19 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 10MAY19
- British Airways Doha May 2019 service changes
- British Airways ends Ft. Lauderdale service in Sep 2019
- British Airways reduces Johannesburg service from June 2019