British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
British Airways at the launch of winter 2018/19 season plans to resume London Heathrow – Marrakech service, last served until October 2012...
- British Airways June - Aug 2018 Long-Haul changes as of 16MAY18
- British Airways May/June 2018 US West Coast service adjustment
- Route rundown: LHR-DUR, DXB-EDI, BOG-ORD
- British Airways W18 Miami service changes as of 09MAY18
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- British Airways resumes Durban service from Oct 2018