British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
British Airways in summer 2018 season plans to offer 2 additional weekend service for Manchester , including flights to Dublin and Florence. Both...
- British Airways schedules seasonal Figari service in S18
- British Airways S18 Regional European service expansion
- British Airways adds London Heathrow – Kefallinia service in S18
- IAG wins battle for valuable Gatwick slots as Wizz lines up Luton deal
- British Airways / Finnair expands codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- British Airways W17 Washington Dulles aircraft changes