Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 200 destinations in 80 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- BA Euroflyer Unveils 2023 London Gatwick Routes
- BA Gets Formal Approval For Gatwick Subsidiary
- Interview: Hong Kong Begins Post-Pandemic Fight Back
- Cincinnati Secures New Transatlantic Service
- BA Cityflyer To Connect London City With Aberdeen
- Sun-Air Resumes Denmark-London City Service