Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
The Florida airport has not been connected to London since a Gatwick service ended in 2020.
- Airline CEOs urge G7 to prioritize US-UK corridor opening
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- EDITORIAL: Why a US-UK travel corridor is low-risk and high-reward
- Airlines temporarily suspend Tel Aviv routes
- BA adds two routes, ups amber list capacity
- BA CityFlyer adds London City routes
Latest Updates from British Airways
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago