Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- UK Competition Regulator Extends Measures On London Slots
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- US Extends Slot Waiver Protection For International Flights
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Russia Bans UK Flights From Its Airspace
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)