British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- British Airways S19 Nashville service changes as of 08JAN19
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB
- British Airways adds London City – Split route in S19
- British Airways schedules new A320/321neo routes in S19