British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries...
British Airways in recent schedule update filed additional changes for London Heathrow – Tokyo Narita route for summer 2020 season. The...
- British Airways S20 Seoul aircraft changes as of 04SEP19
- British Airways Sep 2020 Mumbai service adjustment as of 29AUG19
- British Airways S20 London Gatwick long-haul changes as of 23AUG19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- British Airways reduces Reykjavik service in W19
- British Airways moves forward A350 Dubai service to Sep 2019