Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
The leadership change comes as the sector can for the first time hope that recovery is nearing with COVID-19 vaccines nearing emergency approvals.
- DOT tentatively approves Aer Lingus’ entry into transatlantic JV
- After England locks down, BA stops London Gatwick flying
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- Winter sun routes added to Wizz Air’s Luton network
- South African regional Airlink charts independence from SAA