British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- British Airways W19 Mumbai service changes as of 11JUL19
- British Airways Beijing airport changes from late-Oct 2019
- British Airways W19 Long-Haul changes as of 08JUL19
- British Airways expands Alaska Airlines codeshare from July 2019
- British Airways July 2019 Cairo aircraft changes
- British Airways W19 London Gatwick – North Africa frequency changes