Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
British Airways in this week’s schedule update extended short-haul service suspension at London Gatwick . Previously scheduled to resume...
- British Airways adds Lahore service from mid-Oct 2020
- British Airways to rival Virgin on Lahore route
- British Airways accelerates Islamabad service increase to mid-Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Finnair, IAG, Emirates and more
- British Airways Nov/Dec 2020 London Heathrow European network changes as of 06SEP20
- British Airways W20/S21 new 4-class 777-300ER operations as of 04SEP20