British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
This week: WOW to open third route to Canada as it cuts US destinations; Delta Air Lines plans new Scotland route; and British Airways to provide...
- British Airways S19 Los Angeles aircraft changes
- Routes forums in 2019: scheduling dates announced
- British Airways S19 Italy / Spain network changes
- British Airways W19 Osaka preliminary frequency changes
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- British Airways adds Charleston SC service in S19