Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
Administrators in charge of South Africa’s Comair believe there are “reasonable prospects” of saving the company. Routes looks at the airline...
- BA and Qatar Airways secure approval for UK-Australia JV
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- British Airways could leave Gatwick
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 5)
- British Airways suspends London Gatwick flights