Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
The UK Civil Aviation Authority will allow London Heathrow to raise passenger charges—but not as much as the airport had hoped for. The proposed...
- British Airways To Relaunch Flights To Cape Town, Cancun
- British Airways To Bring Back A380 On Two US Routes In November
- BA to operate just two short-haul routes from Gatwick
- Airline in Focus: British Airways
- BA returns to Birmingham, expands from Belfast City
- British Airways restarts London Heathrow-Denver route