Introduction to British Airways
British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK.
The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here.
British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here.
The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and serves those customers 35 million cups of tea, 36.5...
Wesgro managers on the Cape Town Air Access project discuss route development to the city as they vie with COVID-19.
- Our most-read stories in 2020
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Qatar Airways returns to Gatwick
- Aer Lingus seeks permission for UK-US routes
- Route Analysis: Chennai-London Heathrow
- Willie Walsh to become next IATA CEO